The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I'll get the league table updated with today's scores and all the stragglers when I'm in work. I've half a mind to put together a snazzy Excel spreadsheet to calculate totals and positions. 

6 hours ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Knew the boxer and the singer. Successfully guessed... f**k all.

2/10 and already looks like another of those relegation battles I've grown used to.

Don't worry Bully... the P+B Quiz League is like the SFL used to be ... a completely closed shop. The only way you'll get bombed out is if you do a Clydebank / Gretna / Third Lanark. 

5/10 for me. At least I knew one today. 

57 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'll get the league table updated with today's scores and all the stragglers when I'm in work. I've half a mind to put together a snazzy Excel spreadsheet to calculate totals and positions. 

Don't worry Bully... the P+B Quiz League is like the SFL used to be ... a completely closed shop. The only way you'll get bombed out is if you do a Clydebank / Gretna / Third Lanark. 

5/10 for me. At least I knew one today. 

Are you telling me that we can sell our position and have it renamed? If I finish bottom I might consider that.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

TOTAL

Edmund

welshbairn

Leeds Saint

Peasy

WhiteRoseKillie

eckthearab

Cardinal Richelieu

Jagfox99

Ross.

Dee_62

G_Man1985

alang1993

Bully di Villa

LongTimeLurker

Swarley

And here's the latest league table, now in Glorious Technicolor™ ... Welshbairn and Edmund are top of the heap (although Edmund should really be handicapped!) ... Bully is desperate to do a Villa, but he's kept off the bottom by @Swarley (if you do Monday's I'll add your score) and LongTimeLurker who hasn't done today's yet. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

And here's the latest league table, now in Glorious Technicolor[emoji769] ... Welshbairn and Edmund are top of the heap (although Edmund should really be handicapped!) ... Bully is desperate to do a Villa, but he's kept off the bottom by @Swarley (if you do Monday's I'll add your score) and LongTimeLurker who hasn't done today's yet. 

Cheers mate, 4 for Monday!

54 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Cheers mate, 4 for Monday!

Nae drama. Here's the updated league table with Bully di Villa the hot favourite to get the brown trophy to add to his cabinet. 

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

TOTAL

Edmund

welshbairn

Leeds Saint

Peasy

WhiteRoseKillie

eckthearab

Cardinal Richelieu

Jagfox99

LongTimeLurker

Swarley

Ross.

Dee_62

G_Man1985

alang1993

Bully di Villa

1 minute ago, eckthearab said:

How can i not see the table emoji848.pngemoji17.pngemoji22.png where am I placed boss man?

I've no idea I'm afraid! It works fine on both my PC and my mobile. I'm sure being a Dundee Utd fan, league-tables can't be easy to look at recently.. maybe your brain is filtering it out?

Anyway, you're sitting 6th out of 15 on 10 points, only two points behind the leaders.