The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Argh. The proles have voted and Edmund's extended league has now been dinghied (I think). Instead of having a weekly AND monthly league, can we have just a weekly league and then we can award cumulative gold stars for each weekly winner, and of course a brown star for the losing loser. 

And since we're now letting NI teams into our cup competitions, you've been added and straight into mid-league mediocrity position. 

Shouldn't the Irish and any Welsh entrants only be parachuted in for the Thursday and Friday sections?

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

5/10 for today. All guesses. As were the ones I got wrong.

I'm going to go back and try the other ones from this week to get into the league.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Thursday is up also :-)

I've already done Thursday's.

Here we go eckthedab the deciding round for this week and a consistent 6/10 meaning I'm unbelievably still at the top for a few minutes/hours longer. Only 1 Aussie question today and knew it along with Rosario, song and cartoon character. Guessed country and author. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5173&sectionId=1

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

First one wrong, guessed two and three, then stormed it for nine - nine, I tell yeez!

You not doing yesterday's? You've got a chance of snatching victory from Edmund!

We're also missing a score from @alang1993 ... but I'm sure he'll be "alang" soon. Ho ho ho. 

5 out of 10. I'll do the league when I get to work but I think the first gold star will be going to the Southern Hemisphere or Yorkshire :(

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu