The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

48 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

I definitely done it.........I'll redo but feel that would be unfair if I post a score on 1 I already completed. I dont remember what I got. I'll take finishing bottom if that's the case.

Just redo, usually refresh your memory what you got.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Just redo, usually refresh your memory what you got.

I did, didn't refresh my memory, I definitely remember all the questions so wouldn't be fair as I scored much higher than I usually would 🤣 I'll take relegation for my stupidity in not posting 

The Office Reaction GIF

I just deleted my entire post as i went to actually post it -  No graphics i;m not doing all that again, what a waste of an hour that was.  Anyway everyone apart from one poster did the 3rd round. Thankyou, one round to go and everyone is still in the team event. 

With one round to go 

First place with 124 points is team Europe  @Insert Amusing Pseudonym @TheGreenElves @Salvo Montalbano @Ross. @The_Kincardine @kingjoey

Second place with 119  is team Africa -  @Arch Stanton @scottsdad @101 @JamesP_81 @peasy23 @Blootoon87

Third place with 112 team Australasia -  @Eednud @Duszek @The Captain @gkneil @BigBo10 @BaSeDG0DSA1NT @Jacksgranda

Fourth place with 111 is team Asia   -  @Leeds Saint @Helpma @Snobot @The DA @ArmadaleKillie @SlipperyP @pleslie99

Fifth place with 107 team S America  -  @Geaky @The Hologram @German Jag @Cardinal Richelieu @Spring Onion @TxRover @specsaver

Sixth place with 106 is team N America -  @Rugster @Bully Wee Villa @mathematics @JustOneCornetto @Ronaldo Jeremy @senorsoupe

Leading the way for the 3 individual trophies are Edmund on 28 IAP on 27 Cornetto on 27, Alang on 26  Scottsdad on 25 Slipp p on 24

Now the Knockout indiviudal

Only fools trophy

Edmund 9 V Hologram 6

Leeds Saint 8 V Scottdad 8 v Cardinal 4

The FINAL is Edmund v Leeds Saint  v ScottsDAD

Now the Fawlty Shield

Kincardine 8 v Slippery p 8  v peasy 7

Cornetto 9 v bb10 7 v Pleslie 6 v Math 6

the FINAL is  Kincardine v Slippery P V Justonecornetto

Here is the link

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2210191416436666&stp&

Scoreboard still gubbed - post score here