The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, eckthearab said:

Well played jagfox, still chuffed with the 8 so if he pulled a 9 out of the bag then fair play. All the best in the next round!! Just typical of my luck just now tho emoji36.png haha

Cheers Eck.  More points than I've scored all week in the Aussie quiz :lol:

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ooooofft. The Fox in the Box.  The Francis Jeffers of the quiz thread.

Will the highlights be on Sportscene over the weekend?

United vs Thistle? Probably 90 seconds at the end of the show ;)

13 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

You got  some room, for my family for the big game? Me the Wife, kids (2 boy & girl), 26 cousins (visa please).

I've booked you in to The Royal Hotel, Cookstown. You're paying.

I'm going to keep His Holy Eminence on tenderhooks till the last minute, or at least until I'm not pished or hungover. Which could be a bit of a tight timetabling problem over the weekend with Clach at home. Bet it's from some ecclesiastical paper anyway.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm going to keep His Holy Eminence on tenderhooks till the last minute, or at least until I'm not pished or hungover. Which could be a bit of a tight timetabling problem over the weekend with Clach at home. Bet it's from some ecclesiastical paper anyway.

As the Rock said (Dwayne Johnson, not Peter the disciple), Just Bring It. 

Saturday lunchtime kick-off brings another draw... Jacksgranda faces a tricky return leg in Thailand.

Jacksgranda 3 - 3 SlipperyP

38 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

As the Rock said (Dwayne Johnson, not Peter the disciple), Just Bring It. 

Saturday lunchtime kick-off brings another draw... Jacksgranda faces a tricky return leg in Thailand.

Jacksgranda 3 - 3 SlipperyP

What happens now RC?

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

What happens now RC?

RC? 

Any ties that end in a draw will go to a tiebreak on Monday after 12pm. Questions along the lines of "How long was the Titanic?" or "What was Forfar Athletic's average home gate in the 1996/97 season?". Closest person to the correct answer in each tie goes through "on penalties". 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Did I miss something? Appeared to get a bye in the preliminary round and knocked out before the first?

I'm a certifiable idiot. I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. I made the same mistake with dee_62. There are a couple of people who haven't responded so I'll try and squeeze you in! If all else fails we could always have a 3 way tie!

In the meantime, just take the quiz and PM me your score!

Sorry about that :)

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I go through on the my monarch is still alive rule...

Easy now Granda, can't say things like that. No sporting occasions here for another 28 days, neutral venue it is.  I'll meet you in Aleppo. I know it will still feel like home for you, but hey I'm a gid c**t.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Easy now Granda, can't say things like that. No sporting occasions here for another 28 days, neutral venue it is.  I'll meet you in Aleppo. I know it will still feel like home for you, but hey I'm a gid c**t.

Bad as things were here on occasions, it was never as bad as Aleppo, thank God.

And another result comes through the videprinter. The two managers described their goal tallies as "Mediocre" and "Absolutely Awful" respectively. 

The_Kincardine 5 - 2 Swarley

Swarley flies back to Oz empty-handed. 

Sack the Board

19 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm a certifiable idiot. I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. I made the same mistake with dee_62. There are a couple of people who haven't responded so I'll try and squeeze you in! If all else fails we could always have a 3 way tie!

In the meantime, just take the quiz and PM me your score!

Sorry about that :)

Have you considered a career with the SPFL?