The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Sorry about that, My inbox was full to the guddles but I've now rectified it. 

Sadly, your 3 out of 10 wasn't quite good enough to beat my gargantuan 4 (four). So here's the full list of results. 

G_Man1985 3-7 WhiteRoseKillie
Bully Wee Villa 4 – 4 Edmund
The_Kincardine 5 - 2 Swarley
Jacksgranda 3 - 3 SlipperyP
Alang1993 6-2 Die Hard Doonhamer
Supermik 2-5 Peasy23 
Cardinal Richelieu 4-3 Welshbairn
Eckthearab 8 - 9 jagfox99

In the next round, since I forgot about Dee_62 and Dayman, we'll have to have a couple of "3 way" ties. Then hopefully there won't be any more f**k ups. I'll post the tie-break question tomorrow. 

54 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry about that, My inbox was full to the guddles but I've now rectified it. 

Sadly, your 3 out of 10 wasn't quite good enough to beat my gargantuan 4 (four). So here's the full list of results. 

G_Man1985 3-7 WhiteRoseKillie
Bully Wee Villa 4 – 4 Edmund
The_Kincardine 5 - 2 Swarley
Jacksgranda 3 - 3 SlipperyP
Alang1993 6-2 Die Hard Doonhamer
Supermik 2-5 Peasy23 
Cardinal Richelieu 4-3 Welshbairn
Eckthearab 8 - 9 jagfox99

In the next round, since I forgot about Dee_62 and Dayman, we'll have to have a couple of "3 way" ties. Then hopefully there won't be any more f**k ups. I'll post the tie-break question tomorrow. 

Why not let them play each other, before the next round?

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

Why not let them play each other, before the next round?

Aye, that would work. Though we'd still have to have a 3-team tie the next round. 

Dee_62 has already submitted his score. @dayman ... do you fancy doing the quiz and sending me your score?

Sorry again for all the hassle!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/ffD7QfFGkBLdgqvtpJ6h9m/the-brain-of-britain-quiz

12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye, that would work. Though we'd still have to have a 3-team tie the next round. 

Dee_62 has already submitted his score. @dayman ... do you fancy doing the quiz and sending me your score?

Sorry again for all the hassle!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/ffD7QfFGkBLdgqvtpJ6h9m/the-brain-of-britain-quiz

Score is in - game on !

Having only just survived Spaghetti Junction it's back to the bread and butter of the league and a not good but not bad 5/;10. Knew rugby league, wine region and Abe Lincoln, guessed George Cross and author. WARNING: Today's quiz contains four too many Aussie question.  http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5333&sectionId=1

4/10 - delighted, as only knew the Abraham Lincoln one. Quite difficult today, what? (Mind you I find it difficult every day, but it must be hard when our normally high flyers are struggling.)

16 hours ago, dayman said:

Score is in - game on !

Scored received and tie won! it was a close run thing, but in the end...

Dayman 5-4 Dee_62 ... Dayman goes through to the next round which will be drawn on Wednesday. 

But before that we have a couple of ties that went to penalties... therefore @Bully Wee Villa vs @Eednud, and @Jacksgranda vs @SlipperyP .. need a tiebreak question. 

Bizarrely, my girlfriend asked me this question out the blue last night (although there was a reason for it) ... 

In metres, how tall is Big Ben? (I'm referring to the tower and not just the bell)...

PM me or put the answer in spoilers... closest person in teach tie goes through. 

And now to tackle today's quiz .... I'm not in work today so if anyone's desperate to look at a league table, you'll have to wait till tomorrow.