The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I’m not listing who hasn’t submitted their score for the Cup as you’re all big and ugly enough to know what to do. Midnight tonight BST to avoid zero points.

+++

Here is the draw for The May Day S.O.S. Inter Toto (we’re not in Kansas anymore) Wizard of Oz Woy Woy P+B Quiz League Cup.

Group 1 - @Salvo Montalbano @Cardinal Richelieu @Rugster @Gaz @German Jag

Group 2 - @Tynie Bagstock @Arch Stanton @The Captain @The_Kincardine @scottsdad

Group 3 - @Helpma @djchapsticks @Ronaldo Jeremy @Ross. @Snobot

Group 4 - @Eednud @johnnydun @Duszek @Marlo Stanfield @senorsoupe

Group 5 - @peasy23 @Insert Amusing Pseudonym @JamesP_81 @MEADOWXI @Jacksgranda

Group 6 - @The Hologram @Leeds Saint @The DA @ArmadaleKillie @Spring Onion @pleslie99

Group 7 - @Geaky @gkneil @TheGreenElves @mathematics @BigBo10 @specsaver

Group 8 - @JustOneCornetto @Bully Wee Villa @101 @kingjoey @BaSeDG0DSA1NT @SlipperyP

There will be a minimum of 1 quiz per week for four weeks, starting today. Some weeks might have more than one quiz. If I create a quiz from scratch then I won’t participate in that one for some stupid reason. After week 4 the top 2 from groups 1-5 and top 3:from groups 6-8 will qualify for the quarter final. Good luck to all and here’s your starter for 10. The good old New Zealand Herald afternoon quiz for May the 4th be with you.

Post your result here or DM me but if posting here make sure you say it’s for the Cup. Score to be posted by Midnight BST Saturday 6 May 2023. I scored 7/10.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/herald-afternoon-quiz-may-4/EJXWMYX2HRENDPBFSXGNYN2M6E/

Sorry, I've been mega busy over the past couple of weeks and the quiz has totally slipped my mind. Can I rejoin on Monday?

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Sorry, I've been mega busy over the past couple of weeks and the quiz has totally slipped my mind. Can I rejoin on Monday?

You certainly can but in the meantime do the League Cup quiz 3 posts above before Midnight.