The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

+++ QUIZ SERVICE NOTICE +++

As I’m doing the tables this week get your answers for today and any other day you haven’t posted in by 10:30 ACDT Sunday 28 January 2024. Post your score or it’s a Katie Boyle for any miscreants. No further communication on this matter will be entered into.

+++ END OF QUIZ SERVICE NOTICE +++

League table time. Apologies to anyone involved last week's play-offs but I didn"t know the results so just left everyone where they were except for @Duszek who was promoted on alphabetical listing. Also there are no cups for the same reason.

Enough of this insincere grovelling and congratulations to @Salvo Montalbano on winning his 20th top league title with @Helpma runner-up for the 15th time. They both qualify for the Champions thing, @Arch Stanton is in the Europa, @D Angelo Barksdale in the Mugs and @Bully Wee Villa and @peasy23 have to play-off to find whose a Mug. Down go @TheGreenElves who didn't turn up, @Eednud who did and @gkneil who did, except for Tuesday. @scottsdad is in the play-off.

Wannabe winner for the 5th time is @German Jag who is promoted with @The Hologram and @Leeds Saint with @djchapsticks in the play-off. Down go @101who missed Friday, @specsaver and @mathematics with @The DA in the play-off.

Moving away from the seaside are 17th time winner @Snobot, @ArmadaleKillie and @GHF-23 with @senorsoupe in the play-off. Battle for Wooden Spoon went to QD with @Jacksgranda holding it for the 57th time.

Play-off question will be posted later.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Play-off time.

Cup or Mug: @Bully Wee Villa    v    @peasy23

Top or Middle: @scottsdad    v    @djchapsticks

Middle or Bottom: @The DA    v    @senorsoupe

Newly promoted to the Argentine Primera División for the first time, Deportivo Riestra, play at the Estadio Guillermo Laza in Buenos Aires. What is the capacity of their ground?

DM me your answer no later than 10:31 ACDT Monday 29 January 2024 (00:01 GMT Monday 29 January 2024/19:01 EST Sunday 28 January 2024).

Not happy with this QD thing, surely a lowest score of 4, beats a lowest score of 2 if scores totals are equal?

Nevertheless, @Jacksgranda PA20094B.jpg?w=516&h=516

And it's nr 56, according to my records.

Edited by Jacksgranda