The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

37 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

https://quizoftheday.co.uk/2708

Tuesday - 8, Shakespeare & Jazz

Aarg. Wondered if today might be my first ever perfect score but you letting the cat out of the bag there’s a Shakespeare question and I knew it wasn’t happening. That and the Caesar one gives me an 8 for Tuesday. 

24 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Aarg. Wondered if today might be my first ever perfect score but you letting the cat out of the bag there’s a Shakespeare question and I knew it wasn’t happening. That and the Caesar one gives me an 8 for Tuesday. 

The Shakespeare question ... For most that's an uneducated guess. Even if you were an aficionado remembering which particular sonnet would be a chore. There's at least one a day like that which gets an eye roll.

1 minute ago, Vietnam91 said:

The Shakespeare question ... For most that's an uneducated guess. Even if you were an aficionado remembering which particular sonnet would be a chore. There's at least one a day like that which gets an eye roll.

I think the only Shakespeare I’ve ever read is Romeo & Juliet and Henry…I wanna say the 4th? It’s not the one with the ‘once more into the breach’, it’s the more humdrum one. I think that’s the 4th. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I think the only Shakespeare I’ve ever read is Romeo & Juliet and Henry…I wanna say the 4th? It’s not the one with the ‘once more into the breach’, it’s the more humdrum one. I think that’s the 4th. 

Don't open the English monarch can of worms on here. Always found that easy as I have a way of remembering it. Comes as easy to me as lyrics of a Led Zeppelin or Who song to others.