Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Yep, genuinely laugh out loud funny. My favourite two so far were the ones with Emma Bunton and Chris Kamara.

Both belters. Kamara was fantastic and was game, as evidenced by his dressing up as a woman.

I bet when you were at school you used to bully the kids with specs and steal their dinner money.

I was so notorious they would remove their specs when they saw me coming B)

Seriously though, his smug expressions make my blood boil.

On the subject of game shows...

Presenters who ask the contestants what they're going to do with the prize money. What business is it of theirs? I long for the day when one of the contestants gets in first and asks the presenter what he's going to do with his salary for hosting the programme.

On the subject of game shows...

Presenters who ask the contestants what they're going to do with the prize money. What business is it of theirs? I long for the day when one of the contestants gets in first and asks the presenter what he's going to do with his salary for hosting the programme.

Still waiting on the contestants who will be honest and say we're going on a weekend long bender that will involve strippers, booze and Colombian marching powder.

The ones that really annoy me are on the likes of Pointless if the jackpot is £1000 or so and they come out with all sorts of shite about cars/holidays etc. With £500? Who they kidding?

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Still waiting on the contestants who will be honest and say we're going on a weekend long bender that will involve strippers, booze and Colombian marching powder.

The ones that really annoy me are on the likes of Pointless if the jackpot is £1000 or so and they come out with all sorts of shite about cars/holidays etc. With £500? Who they kidding?

Somebody did once come out with the old joke about spending half of it on drink and loose women, and wasting the other half.

£500 you say? You could get a holiday no bother. Prestatyn is the place to be.

57e399db8136e_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

On 22/09/2016 at 00:50, peasy23 said:

The Celebrity editions are worse, when no matter how ridiculous the cause, Alexander Armstrong describes it as a wonderful charity.

Anyone watch that Storyville documentary about the Russian prison in the middle of a forest bigger than Germany. It was a gripping watch but almost certainly the grimmest thing I have ever seen. How would anyone want to live?

I should add it's worth watching for all it is grim. Probably the best documentary I have ever watched.

Anyone watch that Storyville documentary about the Russian prison in the middle of a forest bigger than Germany. It was a gripping watch but almost certainly the grimmest thing I have ever seen. How would anyone want to live?

I should add it's worth watching for all it is grim. Probably the best documentary I have ever watched.

It's still on the iplayer. I watched it last night. I've never felt so hopeless watching a documentary. The fella whose missus travelled 60 hours round trip for a 4 hour visit.

Although imagine applying to work as a PO there. It's not just the prisoners but the officers too who are isolated.

59 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Barnardo's advert that uses an absolutely brutal version of Everybody Wants To Rule The World as its soundtrack.

Fucking hell - it actually makes me want to stop donating to Barnardo's.

This..... as soon as anyone reworks a classic track from the 80s people practically drool over it,the majority being total pish.