Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I am also partial to First Dates. I like the variety of people on the show; participants from all different backgrounds and with a range of personalities (insufferable to very insufferable, mainly). David Miliband does a stellar job as the barman, too.

The "visual glazing enhancer" on tonight's episode, the bloke who wouldn't stop talking about his Thai girlfriend who had four toes, was one weird p***k.

I am also partial to First Dates. I like the variety of people on the show; participants from all different backgrounds and with a range of personalities (insufferable to very insufferable, mainly). David Miliband does a stellar job as the barman, too.

The "visual glazing enhancer" on tonight's episode, the bloke who wouldn't stop talking about his Thai girlfriend who had four toes, was one weird p***k.

Why talk about a four toed ladyboy when theres a Margot Robbie lookalike with spectacular chebs is in front of you. Madness. Just to get within touching distance of that cleavage......phew.......hose me down.

3 hours ago, ecto said:

Watched the programme last night about the break up of UB40, not a fan of theirs at all but, talk about a brutal split, great viewing

Didn't Ali Campbell's brother end up being lead singer after Ali left? Christmases must've been a great laugh at Maw Campbell's house after that.

On 05/12/2016 at 23:26, Patrick Bateman said:

Going on a bear hunt, aye?

'Mon the bears.

What sort of morons go hunting a fucking bear? Haven't they seen The Revenant? Hope the bear(s) maul the family to f**k, especially the nippy and wanky looking son. 

5 hours ago, MSU said:

Didn't Ali Campbell's brother end up being lead singer after Ali left? Christmases must've been a great laugh at Maw Campbell's house after that.

They have not spoken since, now suing each other for the right to use the name now

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They hate each other. A friend of mine is their niece. When her grandad (their dad) died, Ali didn't go to the funeral as he wouldn't be in the same room as his brother.

Thought he said he was touring New Zealand at the time of his fathers death, but what a money they have wasted

12timecommanders2.jpg&key=2a11dc26f9be8b5eb3551ad3dfaf00d6b84353cd5066899c1c98df00649c13acTime Commanders on BBC4. Dumbed down for the masses celebration of slaughter with this c**t presenting.

Did this used to be on in the early 2000's with Eddie Mair presenting? Or have I imagined this? TBF was caning it pretty hard in those days so maybe I've imagined this...

Did this used to be on in the early 2000's with Eddie Mair presenting? Or have I imagined this? TBF was caning it pretty hard in those days so maybe I've imagined this...

2003 and it had a 2nd run in 2005 with Richard Hammond in the same format