Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The sheriffs are coming.

"Are you going to pay or do I have get the crowbar from the van?"

Excellent stuff - dodgy businesses and the occasional greedy b*****d.

Edited by nelsjfc

Who the f**k in their right mind still uses these directory enquiries things anyway?

Me, once. I ended up stuck at the hospital all day for what was supposed to be a 15-minute morning appointment, and I finally got to leave about ten minutes before my son finished school. I needed the school's number fast, and nobody seemed to have a phone book anywhere, so I had to use a 118 number that had stuck in my head for some reason.

£3 just for a phone number. Madness.

Me, once. I ended up stuck at the hospital all day for what was supposed to be a 15-minute morning appointment, and I finally got to leave about ten minutes before my son finished school. I needed the school's number fast, and nobody seemed to have a phone book anywhere, so I had to use a 118 number that had stuck in my head for some reason.

£3 just for a phone number. Madness.

Me too, but worse. Stuck in a traffic jam, no internet signal, needed to warn I'd be late for an appointment so dialled it for the number thinking it might cost a couple of quid. The girl asked if I wanted connected and I said cheers. £35. Didn't hear any warning about the connection charge.

Me too, but worse. Stuck in a traffic jam, no internet signal, needed to warn I'd be late for an appointment so dialled it for the number thinking it might cost a couple of quid. The girl asked if I wanted connected and I said cheers. £35. Didn't hear any warning about the connection charge.

Jeez-oh. Could've had a gobble from a lassie with a phone book for less than that. I understand :ph34r:

Pretty much everything Mrs Mile watches. :(

Exert your authority man. It's your divine right to control the remote.

Alternatively take yourself away through to another room and watch Emmerdale, Geordie Shore or whatever you're missing out on.

Exert your authority man. It's your divine right to control the remote.

Very much this. It shocks me when I hear of stories where a woman is controlling the remote. Shit like that shouldn't be happening in this day and age :(

Code of a killer - Based on the real life murders of Lynda Mann & Dawn Ashworth by Colin Pitchfork who was eventually caught by DNA profiling which was only being discovered at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Pitchfork

http://forensicsciencecentral.co.uk/colinpitchfork.shtml

Great watch.....love John Sim

Have recorded both episodes. Really fancied watching it.