Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

far from a troll, it was the discussion of a thread in a site far far bigger than this, I happened to look at this morning 
Ok. Well if you are not a troll you are a horrible b*****d of the highest order then. Thanks for clarifying. c**t.

38 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

no wonder Britain is fucked, with liberal twats like you around, what's next for your ilk ? ''pedophiles are just misunderstood ?''

10 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

far from a troll, it was the discussion of a thread in a site far far bigger than this, I happened to look at this morning 

5 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

i'm a horrible c**t because  I won't pander to the delusions of mentally ill men who have tits ?

So, so edgy.

Apologies for changing the subject - just wondering if anyone on here finds that Peter Kay c**t, driving around in a car with a bird, remotely funny?

Yes. Great television.

Just now, Franny Licher said:

i'm calm as I always am, some homo lover on a tinpot website for tinpot football, isn't something that's going to raise my blood pressure.

You'll cut yourself on that edge if you aren't careful 

4 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

thanks for the advice, its only blood, would be far more worried if it was yours, you're white knighting the trannies too much, there must be a good chance you've been barebacked by a couple of them, can't risk the aids, you stay safe now, for all our sakes.

I hear your favourite wrestler is Edge

1 minute ago, Franny Licher said:

aye and I drive a Ford Edge, jesus fucking Christ, if you're king of the banter on here, :o.......its in keeping with the level of football this shit covers

I've been reliably informed that your favourite pizza is that one Pizza Hut do, the Edge