Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Peter Crouch show, Maya Jama and Catherine Ryan having a ‘who can show the most boob’ competition.

No idea what the show was about. 

Crouch should blow some pepper in Maya's direction, the sneezing fit would undoubtedly dislodge a cheb or two.

Perry Mason on Sky Atlantic. Wasn't to sure about this to start with and the initial previews I read weren't that great . It's not the same as the old Raymond Burr courtroom dramas, but after a slowish start I'm really getting into now . 

Penny Dreadful , City of Angels . Spin off from the original this time set in 1930's Los Angeles. Not as dark or as gothic this time  and not as good either. Rory Kinnear's German accent is almost laughably bad he was definitely better as Frankenstein's monster in series one of the original . 

Peter Crouch show, Maya Jama and Catherine Ryan having a ‘who can show the most boob’ competition.
No idea what the show was about. 

Talking of which. Know it’s maybe the wrong thread as it is Radio, but had no idea this was who I was listening to on 606 - jeez

Was bored when off and decided to watch Hells Kitchen to kill an hour or 2.

I’m still watching it 3 seasons on, it’s mind numbing but I just can’t stop watching Americans make idiots of themselves.

Was bored when off and decided to watch Hells Kitchen to kill an hour or 2.

I’m still watching it 3 seasons on, it’s mind numbing but I just can’t stop watching Americans make idiots of themselves.
Being fans of Masterchef, the missus and I have been giving the various series of this from around the world a wee go. Singapore was good. New Zealand was decent. Canada and the USA though? I know they will be told to say stuff for the camera and that but what a bunch of arrogant arseholes. I just don't get why people watch shows with that kind of contestant. It's why I avoid The Apprentice. Rather than having a favourite you want to win, you go through each episode hating so many and getting angry they aren't eliminated. Anyway, looking forward to Masterchef South Africa next...

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Still getting through the Louis Therouxs. It's amazing how I genuinely can't decide which group he's met is the most deranged. The spiritualists in India are something else.

Has to be the   Westboro Baptist Church