Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

As much as I enjoyed the original Frasier, I'm struggling to get into the new series as the Freddy scenes without Frasier just remind me of a poor man's Big Bang Theory, which I've never liked.  David just seems closer to a Sheldon than a Niles.

Shetland - OTT , pathetic , still no armed police despite one ( now ) hitman being on the loose.

Ashley Jensen ordering an unarmed officer to chase him . H & S required !

The young lassie the hitmen did not kill , but someone else did , has a tattoo the same as the sign  on the dead sheep !

and Jensen's sister in law's cigarettes.

Cigarette smuggling

Nearly there !

Brand new series of 24 hours in Police Custody. 

I've only watched the first 5 minutes but it's a belter. 

Spoiler

How on earth did the charges get reduced down to affray and criminal damage. That's staggering

Edited by RuMoore

Finished the Squid Games reality show. It was mostly good fun, however...

Re: final episode:

Spoiler

I felt that it was a bit of a disappointment that both the final challenges were just games of luck. I wasn't expecting a fight to the death (sadly) but a bit more imagination than "press the right button" and "paper, scissors, stone" would have been nice.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

The OAE Compilation that was just on BBC Scotland. 

Chuckled my way all through (well, it was a compilation of the best bits) and realised what a huge influence former Saints players/managers/fans have been...Frank MacAvennie, Steve Clarke, Alex Ferguson, Dougie Vipond and, of course, Chick Young.

Quite a bit of it filmed at Love Street which was great to see. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

Question of Sport cancelled after 53 years. It's been shite for 15-20 years. Folk saying it got shite after Sue Barker left are just arseholes. The internet ruining "What happened Next" and the "Mystery guest" rounds killed it, not having a black and/or female team captains