Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Those Lidl adverts that are desperate to persuade the middle-classes that their shops aren't just for useless scumbags like myself.

"Ooh, a lamb dinner with ludicrously small portions? Must be worth at least £40 a pop, wouldn't you say, Tarquin?" :lol:

Carribean with Simon Reeve. Decent programme but don't think I'd ever tire of punching him in the face. Not sure why.

^^^ this

I watched his first couple of shows. Some interesting stuff in great locations but he just seems patronising at times.

Thought I'd seen Snow White and the Huntsman before, but she hasn't started shagging the dwarves yet. Beginning to think it was a different version.

Think you're thinking of Snow White and the Cuntsman, Bro. Soz :(

Great Canal Journeys on Channel 4. They're doing the Forth and Clyde Canal as well as the Union Canal and it's been really good. Timothy West and Prunella Scales are great.

Yes! That was an enjoyable wee watch.

Wish they had turned right to Bowling rather than left to Port Dundas at the end tho"

Still, very good.

Yes! That was an enjoyable wee watch.

Wish they had turned right to Bowling rather than left to Port Dundas at the end tho"

Still, very good.

Watched this last night too, excellent program. Still need to go see Falkirk Wheel etc.