What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

He was a Clyde fan. He didn't shag her at the football, but she was a programme seller, or turnstyle operator or similar. He da posts on here too and pulled him at a game.

Strange behaviour from the dad tbh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that strange. A young guy was bragging about pumping his daughter on the Internet.

I'm not condoning it by any means, but I can see why he'd be annoyed about it.

I can understand punching him but pulling him is a bit kinky even for Clyde.

He was a Clyde fan. He didn't shag her at the football, but she was a programme seller, or turnstyle operator or similar. He da posts on here too and pulled him at a game.

:lol: He specifically described her as a programme seller at a certain ground so everyone could identify her. Clyde fans are funny as f**k on here.

:ph34r:

Clyde fans are clearly the superior breed on here.

Hated but well rated.

I don't hate you lot i think you're great. Spent a bit of time browsing your thread in the League 2 forum last season there were some tremendous posts in there.

I don't hate you lot i think you're great. Spent a bit of time browsing your thread in the League 2 forum last season there were some tremendous posts in there.

My big mate Shaggro is a law unto himself. If you're an opposition fan he will pick your post to spreads/verbally abuse you, even if he originally agreed with your point.

Some boy.

Did he ever batter that boy he was bickering with on here? Sure they were trying to meet each other at half time or something to sort out an online dispute. :lol:

He's literally battered that many people I couldn't tell you. Guy's an animal.

:lol: He specifically described her as a programme seller at a certain ground so everyone could identify her. Clyde fans are funny as f**k on here.

So did he actually shag her, or did he just claim to have done it in order to wind folk up?

So did he actually shag her, or did he just claim to have done it in order to wind folk up?

If it's the same programme seller I'm thinking about, she's only about 17/18 now, so would be definitely BEAST behaviour if he had dipped his wick, given this was at least four years ago.

If it's the same programme seller I'm thinking about, she's only about 17/18 now, so would be definitely BEAST behaviour if he had dipped his wick, given this was at least four years ago.

What age was the poster? Could be that the father is displaying the beast behaviour by beating up wee boys.

What age was the poster? Could be that the father is displaying the beast behaviour by beating up wee boys.

Can't recall I'm afraid.

Edit: I mean I can't remember who the poster in question was, nor his age.

Archived