What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

We do play better football though. Fair play if you're happy to watch Neilson's style every week, very little actual ability in that team.

Hibs fans claiming they're better than Hearts. 

Delusion that genuinely makes you feel pity for them.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't say that in the post you've quoted.

Also, 2-1.

The post I quoted specifically mentions Hibs playing "better football", so, erm, yeah.

It quite clearly says better football, meaning the free flowing flair football form The Lochend Brazil.

Okay, surely being a better footballing side is the same as being a better team?

Anyway, theres plenty of other examples.

We outplayed you on both occasions and deserved to go through. We are a better side than you.

Okay, surely being a better footballing side is the same as being a better team?

Anyway, theres plenty of other examples.

I've always taken "better football" to mean a more exciting style of play,rather than the quality of the team. I.e Bournemouth probably play better football than Man United ,but United are obviously the better team.

Hibs beat Hearts in the head to head this season, claiming you are a better team than your local rival is natural behaviour tbh hardly the worst thing you will see on a forum!

It was clearly a wind up as well, RG is just bitter about getting papped out the cup from the Hibees.

If hibs play "good football", why are they not where rangers are?? Delusion.

I don't think that's very fair tbh. St Johnstone had many successful years even though they weren't particularly nice on the eye.

Good football isn't always effective football.

Archived