What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this because you infuriate people because you sign off with your name eh 😂

Aye ah ken, if only I could stop it? ;)

Anyway f**k all that. I'm taping the City match to go to Airdrie to watch Spartans v BSC Glasgow, how many folk are going to tell me the score before I get home to watch it?

Grimbo

Eta my phone will be switched off

All this because you infuriate people because you sign off with your name eh

Can't speak for everyone else, but it's more the utterly atrocious chat he pollutes the entire forum with that comes prior to his sign-offs that I don't like, rather than the sign-off itself, fucking shite though it is.

Can't speak for everyone else, but it's more the utterly atrocious chat he pollutes the entire forum with that comes prior to his sign-offs that I don't like, rather than the sign-off itself, fucking shite though it is.

Why read it, I promise I won't change, so either slap me on iggy or if you see a post by me don't bother to read it, it really is that simple.

I think all your posts are brilliant btw.

Grimbo

Do you not think that's a bit rich coming from you no ? You're fucking teargas btw

Only on P&b can you be lectured about what to do with a helping handout by someone who has never worked in their life and funds their entire lifesyle through student loans/handouts paid for through honest taxpayers.

Go figure, eh.

Team Grimbo.

Presumably your affinity for shit comebacks and completely inaccurate claims naturally drove you into the 'Grimbo' camp. Swing and a miss.

Here's the revisionist past 12 months of my life according to VikingTroll.

May 2015, Grimbo think's to himself. "hmmmn, let's see, how about I go on a cruise to Russia in July 2016?".

Option 1. Seeing as I'm in full time employment why don't I save up & pay for it myself .

Or

Option 2. Why don't I burn down my house with everything I own including killing my 3 family pets. In the HOPE that someone will set up a fund so that I can get back on my feet in Russia. Hopefully if someone does set up the fund they'll leave out the "in Russia" bit.

The evidence is that Grimbo is a c**t & chose option 2.

Now back to reality...

I know you don't like the truth cos it exposes your stupidity. The money left after we've replaced things nor covered by insurance that we've decided not to replace, we decided to use on something to cheer us up, yes you've guessed it a cruise. If that's not getting us back on our feet after such an horrendous year then tell me how much you put in the fund & I'll reimburse you.

Grimbo

I didn't ask you to justify how you're spending the money, but rather to justify your claim that you were an 'honest man' throughout this scheme. You haven't. You let people donate their own cash on the premise of your destitution when that wasn't actually the case, then pocketed the profits to help rent out your second home and swan off to Russia on a cruise. However you spend the money now, you have not actually been 'honest' in this sorry affair. Perfectly straightforward stuff.

Presumably your affinity for shit comebacks and completely inaccurate claims naturally drove you into the 'Grimbo' camp. Swing and a miss.

Says the person who has averaged 17 posts per day, every day since they joined this site.

I would have replied to you sooner but unfortunately I was at a thing called WORK.

Maybe its time you gave up scrambling for relevance, champ  8)

I reversed into a skip today and broke my offside rear light cluster.

Any chance of P&B raising a few quid so I can go to Ibiza and get full of Sean St Ledgers to get over this traumatic event?

Probably not as everyone on here hates you. 

Here's the revisionist past 12 months of my life according to VikingTroll.

May 2015, Grimbo think's to himself. "hmmmn, let's see, how about I go on a cruise to Russia in July 2016?".

Option 1. Seeing as I'm in full time employment why don't I save up & pay for it myself .

Or

Option 2. Why don't I burn down my house with everything I own including killing my 3 family pets. In the HOPE that someone will set up a fund so that I can get back on my feet in Russia. Hopefully if someone does set up the fund they'll leave out the "in Russia" bit.

The evidence is that Grimbo is a c**t & chose option 2.

Now back to reality...

I know you don't like the truth cos it exposes your stupidity. The money left after we've replaced things nor covered by insurance that we've decided not to replace, we decided to use on something to cheer us up, yes you've guessed it a cruise. If that's not getting us back on our feet after such an horrendous year then tell me how much you put in the fund & I'll reimburse you.

Grimbo

Could you not have refunded all the money, telling everyone that the thought was appreciated but you did not need the cash? Could you not have given it to charity, so someone who needs it could benefit while you saved up to pay for your own holiday?

I reversed into a skip today and broke my offside rear light cluster.

Any chance of P&B raising a few quid so I can go to Ibiza and get full of Sean St Ledgers to get over this traumatic event?

Did you wake Wunfellaff up?

Could you not have refunded all the money, telling everyone that the thought was appreciated but you did not need the cash? Could you not have given it to charity, so someone who needs it could benefit while you saved up to pay for your own holiday?

Why the fcuk would he do that? He had a shitty time, someone* started a way for people who sympathised to cheer him up, it turned out a lot of of people did, so he can go on holiday. I doubt anyone who contributed would resent that, or appreciate being asked if they want their money back, you mean minded fucker.

*whether that was Grimbo or someone else hasn't been completely established yet, but who cares?

Archived