The New Stadiums Thread

jamamafegan

Said on here previously but I actually quite like the design for Chelseas renovated gaff.

From the Sky it doesn't look great but the projections at ground level with the brickwork columns look absolutely fantastic.

Definitely pisses all over the identikit modern ground look that is done by most.

Los Angeles FC (MLS Expansion team for 2018) have broken ground on the Banc of California stadium on the site of the Los Angeles Sports arena in exposition park, apparently the Fans have been consulted for an ultras end which is apparently about as steep as is allowed to go and are considering Safe Standing. Also George Lucas is building a billion dollar museum/Art Gallery nearby in Exposition Park. 

LAFC.BOC_arial_small.jpg

02-lucas-museum-exterior.jpg

Also Orlando City's new stadium is nearing completion with a full standing terrace on the right. 

32229897166_13f3f477e4_b.jpg

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Orlando's new stadium is apparently a carbon copy of Stoke's.

The seats are purple though...

Not particularly surprising given they have 2 former Stoke directors plus Tony Pulis's son as the B Team Coach. The stadium formerly known as the Britannia is rather noisey and one of the better new builds in the UK if they ever get round to filling the corners in...

Whist it may not be as cold or windy on a midweek as Stoke. The Florida thunderstorms aren't to be messed around with.

The seats are purple though...
Not particularly surprising given they have 2 former Stoke directors plus Tony Pulis's son as the B Team Coach. The stadium formerly known as the Britannia is rather noisey and one of the better new builds in the UK if they ever get round to filling the corners in...
Whist it may not be as cold or windy on a midweek as Stoke. The Florida thunderstorms aren't to be messed around with.

I reckon I'd feel a whole lot safer in their new stadium during a thunderstorm than I would in the Citrus Bowl.

Hopefully Orlando improve on the pitch as well as off the pitch. They were rank fucking rotten when I went to see them.