The New Stadiums Thread

jamamafegan

Just now, spud131 said:

Love the stuff but just never been at the football and thought 'I wish they had a cheese room here'.

It'll be great a pint and a couple of slices of roasted cheese at half time. To be fair you'd probably get that at most junior grounds if you asked.

Apparently Daniel Levy has been on to the Armadale comittee for the stovies recipe.

It'll be great a pint and a couple of slices of roasted cheese at half time. To be fair you'd probably get that at most junior grounds if you asked.
Apparently Daniel Levy has been on to the Armadale comittee for the stovies recipe.

I'd jolly well love a pint of Fursty Ferret and a Wensleydale sandwich at the football.

Okay, that says a bit about me, by at least I'm being honest!

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Toasted Cheese!!!

31351439293_2b41664749_o.jpg

32265678395_cb8445c007_b.jpg

32294484025_0bf2c3135f_b.jpg

Putin: "test the weapon."

I like how the stands are elevated at the front row. You're sure to get a good view and it will feel like the crowd is on top of the players. The only stadium like it in Scotland is NDP. Except there is only two stands...

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Putin: "test the weapon."

I like how the stands are elevated at the front row. You're sure to get a good view and it will feel like the crowd is on top of the players. The only stadium like it in Scotland is NDP. Except there is only two stands...

The main stand at Cappielow fits this description.

7 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Is this some kind of therapy forum. Like "Hi, I'm Bob and I love sports stadia" Peculiar and yet entrancing at the same time.

I fucking love this thread, I don't know if I just like shiny things but I just find following the progress on stadiums to be weirdly satisfying. One glance at this thread and I always seem to end up on Skyscraper City looking at the progress of some Ecuadorian team's ground. I'm concerned that I'm sliding down into the Hibee Jibee levels or nerd.

What is their position regarding cheese?

I don't know if it's still in place but

Russia banned EU cheese imports in response to some EU sanctions but if you want a bit of Wensleydale, Gorgonzola or Camembert at a Zenit game you may need to score it on the black market

19 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

There's a balance I agree. Football clubs still serve the same inedible crap they did in the 1950s.

I've often thought this. I suggested that Hearts sub contract out their catering to Chop Chop.....people would come for the food alone if they did!

Must say the food here in Japan at the football is pretty good plus you can sit in your seat watching the game whist having a beer too!