Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Little c***s taking turns about decimating the Christmas tree. Sitting in the next room all that can be heard is baubles hitting the tile floor every couple of minutes.

rsz_20161205_194137.jpg

rsz_20161205_192200.jpg

rsz_20161205_194105.jpg

Brilliant.

twas the night before Christmas

and all through Biggie's house

nothing stirred

not even a mouse (because Smudger had done them all) 

when out on the lawn there arose such a clatter

Biggie sprang from his bed to see what was the matter

Away to the window he flew like a flash

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash (not that kind, folks)

He cried "That'll be St Nick with a bit of luck"

But Smudger had got there first and the old man was f*cked! 

Socks passed away this evening due to Aortic Thromboembolism. Was completely fine all day, never had any health problems aside from battle wounds gained from scrapping for his territory. So fucking sudden, heard him yowling at the back door to find his two back legs being dragged behind him. In a weird way I'm glad it wasn't an accident, and looking at the treatment options made me shiver. Thank god it happened while we were inside and not at work, the thought of him being alone and scared is horrible, and we managed to get through to the vet and euthanised within half an hour of finding him. Will miss him greeting us at the gate, shouting at us to hurry the f**k up and feed him. RIP big man, hope you're tearing shit up up there.

17e382b7c9a39433a829f1f347de0574.jpg

Sad news, RIP Socks. I genuinely dread the day. Just last weekend the Mrs was snuggled up with ours on the couch and asked me how much longer I thought she'd live (the cat obvs). She's 10 now so realistically another 5 years if we're lucky, but the Mrs will be absolutely devastated. So will I tbh. They're such great wee personalities to have running about.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

Sad news, RIP Socks. I genuinely dread the day. Just last weekend the Mrs was snuggled up with ours on the couch and asked me how much longer I thought she'd live (the cat obvs). She's 10 now so realistically another 5 years if we're lucky, but the Mrs will be absolutely devastated. So will I tbh. They're such great wee personalities to have running about.

Cats can live to a good age man. My first lived to 23. My mates cat just turned 22.

Socks obviously had a loving family and people who cared for him looking after him. It's a fucking sore one but you'll get over it. He'll be up there tearing shit right enough and chasing my departed Mishka about the place (was a shitebag).

Loads of wee cats out there looking for a loving home,

Just now, Jupiter Jazz said:

Cats can live to a good age man. My first lived to 23. My mates cat just turned 22.

True, the average is about 14-15 years though. The two we had growing up lived to 13 and 18. Our current wee nutter is a lazy bassa who sleeps about 20 hours a day so hopefully she's keeping plenty in reserve.

He was 12, which is unfortunately short but what an innings he had. Aye the Mrs was distraught, I was far more upset than I thought I would be. Some personality on him, loudest cat I've ever had. Would just scream until he got fed or let outside, then finally collapse in a heap and start drooling on us when we started scratching him [emoji23]

Socks obviously had a loving family and people who cared for him looking after him. It's a fucking sore one but you'll get over it. He'll be up there tearing shit right enough and chasing my departed Mishka about the place (was a shitebag).
Loads of wee cats out there looking for a loving home,

Yeah you're right, when I was a wean it took a good couple of years for the family to get another one. Will definitely be looking to re-home another furry beast at some point, it's an awful thought for cats to be stuck in a cage.