Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Got news this morning my middle cat of the 3 Niamh has salivary gland cancer which is apparently extremely rare so we're being referred to the vet school. She had a lump on her neck which we got removed last week and it turns out it's worse than they first thought. She's not in any pain but seems it's a matter of how long she's got left now. Gutted doesn't cover it.

15380390_10154824713177996_6109543841321

Got news this morning my middle cat of the 3 Niamh has salivary gland cancer which is apparently extremely rare so we're being referred to the vet school. She had a lump on her neck which we got removed last week and it turns out it's worse than they first thought. She's not in any pain but seems it's a matter of how long she's got left now. Gutted doesn't cover it.
15380390_10154824713177996_6109543841321204629_n.jpg?oh=a7f046d1cf3d93a21de4950a8725dfd2%26oe=58F53137&key=a95fc5cf7fd6b082bac18d455a0432f541c2745a7a20a63a528054c542b969d5

That cat's an absolute cracker. Sorry to hear that.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

No but to be fair I hadnt thought of smoking it or making it into tea. Considering the nick he gets in by smelling it in a toy I would imagine I would be double fucked with it!

Could be onto something here. Please post your review

If it's half as good as hemp tea I'll be chuffed. 

When we were doing the present wrapping last night, I was informed that our cats and the mother-in-law's and sister-in-law's cats are giving each other presents this year.

How they decided this I've no idea, since they've never actually met. Merry Xmas to P&B's ailurophile contingent anyway...

b7accf6c77dc30989d56b846479ab467.jpg

Had the cat a few months now and the wee buggers grew on me, tho everytime I try to read a book or magazine she lies on top of it. Always got to have a few different brands of cat food in as she'll eat something for a week or so then get fed up with it.

Seems to have laid doon the law with the dugs too and tells them to do one when get too annoying, shes spent ages rubbing against her catnip moose.

Check out this wee cutie.  Old cat died in November (15, RIP Jess) so got a new one just before Christmas.  Next photo will probably be a charred corpse as she keeps chewing on electrical wires.
Millie33.jpg

Moisten a cloth with vinegar and rub it along the cables...that should stop him chewing them.