Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

My wife is 24 weeks pregnant so we have a few things in for the baby already, the wee man thinks we've just bought him some new beds. He turned 13 yesterday, still a better jumper than Jordan Pickford 

Sparks crib.jpg

Sparks mat.jpg

On Saturday our cat Tiger started to be sick quite regularly. He also looked as if he was bringing up blood. Was only later that evening that I realised he was struggling to do a poo, and at first thought, it seemed as if the blood was coming from his back passage.

Continued into Sunday, again struggling to do the toilet, so was on the phone to the vet first thing this morning. Had him in earlier today, and unfortunately it seems as if he has been peeing blood, but also had an affect on his bowel movements. He has quite advanced cancer in his bladder. Given how quickly this has all come about, I couldn’t bear to say goodbye to him, the kids absolutely love him to bits. Went with some strong painkillers and a sort of palliative care method. Will revisit in a week with the vet. I totally understand that we will be in the same position then, it as long as he isn’t in any pain I just want to give him the best few weeks possible.

Absolutely gutted, he’s just the best cat ever.

20 minutes ago, Adam said:

On Saturday our cat Tiger started to be sick quite regularly. He also looked as if he was bringing up blood. Was only later that evening that I realised he was struggling to do a poo, and at first thought, it seemed as if the blood was coming from his back passage.

Continued into Sunday, again struggling to do the toilet, so was on the phone to the vet first thing this morning. Had him in earlier today, and unfortunately it seems as if he has been peeing blood, but also had an affect on his bowel movements. He has quite advanced cancer in his bladder. Given how quickly this has all come about, I couldn’t bear to say goodbye to him, the kids absolutely love him to bits. Went with some strong painkillers and a sort of palliative care method. Will revisit in a week with the vet. I totally understand that we will be in the same position then, it as long as he isn’t in any pain I just want to give him the best few weeks possible.

Absolutely gutted, he’s just the best cat ever.

Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to my last cat, bladder cancer and the tumour was too large to remove and leave a functioning bladder.

I was too upset to take Buddie to the vet so got the ex-wife to do it. Pity he didn't have a BOGOF on euthanasia or I could have got rid of her as well.

Yeah, I’m gutted, had him for so many years, really unlike any other cats I know, just really friendly and like a dog in many ways, really has been a best friend. Wouldn’t say I am an emotional person, but I’m genuinely heartbroken.

Yeah, I’m gutted, had him for so many years, really unlike any other cats I know, just really friendly and like a dog in many ways, really has been a best friend. Wouldn’t say I am an emotional person, but I’m genuinely heartbroken.

Sorry to hear mate.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Somewhat shamefully I couldn’t face taking our old lad into the vets when he had to go. Stood in the car park greeting. It’s mental just how much it gets to you.