Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Working across the road from the scene of a fatal fire this morning (an old lady pulled from the blaze but didn’t survive). All pretty dramatic with road closed etc. This moggy came to check out all the action but respectfully stayed behind the fire brigade/police line. 

C10C0455-E195-435E-AD21-9208B29B95F0.jpeg

The arsonist returning to the scene of the crime IMO.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Anyone hurt in a fatal fire.

It wasn’t confirmed at that stage. Though by the description I got from neighbours it didn’t sound positive. I decorated another house near there and their neighbours’ house burned down too. 

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It wasn’t confirmed at that stage. Though by the description I got from neighbours it didn’t sound positive. I decorated another house near there and their neighbours’ house burned down too. 

Hopefully you get the redecorating jobs on the burnt oot houses as well. That would be handy. And quite a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Can't imagine what it must be like moving from taking pictures of your loafers in your office to decorating houses when you're middle aged. Not thinking about the collateral crispy damage btw.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Can't imagine what it must be like moving from taking pictures of your loafers in your office to decorating houses when you're middle aged. Not thinking about the collateral crispy damage btw.

I’d always done places up for folk anyway and realised I could sell up and do that full time. Sometimes it’s as straightforward as “paint this room” but mostly it’s restyling places - be it an owner-occupier, rental place or office. Actual days off without phone ringing, can go to the gym whenever. And the job gives me the strength of a gorilla, a suntan and great job satisfaction. Get to listen to books, music, podcasts all day. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve acquired a new pal whilst on holiday. Here’s Elvis, the pub cat. Followed us home last night and had a bowl of lasagne during the Euro final.

17E44D55-F534-457D-BB4F-2E35CEB0FA0B.jpeg

Is that him shitting on the vegetation to show his contempt of the sign?

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve acquired a new pal whilst on holiday. Here’s Elvis, the pub cat. Followed us home last night and had a bowl of lasagne during the Euro final.

17E44D55-F534-457D-BB4F-2E35CEB0FA0B.jpeg

Great pic Mullarkey, composition etc, could probably win a competition with that.

Thank you.