Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would love to put him in the shower and see the amount of dirt and grit that would wash out.

Be the same amount of bloodshed as this scene though, so it's a 'no go'.

Scarface Shower Scene Poster caracicatriz Tony - Etsy UK

Thank you.

Having been there with a semi-feral cat, that scene underplays it a bit. Watched a cat clear a seven foot glass shower wall once…it’s amazing what adrenaline can do…

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would love to put him in the shower and see the amount of dirt and grit that would wash out.

Be the same amount of bloodshed as this scene though, so it's a 'no go'.

Scarface Shower Scene Poster caracicatriz Tony - Etsy UK

Thank you.

I had that shirt on yesterday.

DEAD.

Wee fucker went missing for 5 days, then I found him staggering up the lane.

Got him home to die in the sons arms. 

Just finished the big dig at te far end of the garden, put him in with Scargill (my old dog).

Only 4 1/2 yo, nasty fucker, loved the kids. Strange feeling as I got him the same day as my daughter was born for my son to take care...

Death happens. Boy is already asked when will we get a new one....ffs Roy he's still warm and the sweat is still on my back from digging the grave. 

Anyway looking for a kitten...

RIP Panther

IMG20230517072050(1).thumb.jpg.b048404bd9f8da1a02d700667a3c9f58.jpg

Spent about an hour and a half this morning chasing a mouse about.

Sitting having my breakfast when I heard a noise by the cat's food bowl, and there was a cheeky wee bassa in there rummaging through the cat biscuits. He picked one up and ran off with it under the fridge, where I could hear it munching away.

Ended up pulling the fridge out, kickboards off the kitchen units and everything, A game of cat twat & mouse ensued, moving furniture and trying to corner the nippy wee c**t. Eventually I gave up and retired to my chair, only for the mouse to casually wander into the room a while later when I got the chance to trap it in the open.

Throughout everything, the cat herself sat watching me pretty disinterested. No doubt she'll bring in another one later to replace it.

A few days ago we had a bad housefire on our street, eight or so houses away from ours. Two police cars, street shut off, an ambulance, two fire appliances. The fire brigade had two drain covers up for water, was pretty nasty with the back of the house destroyed. No-one hurt fortunately. The following morning, I’m exiting the shower and there’s a scream from Mrs Poz who had went downstairs to get the kettle on. I dive into a pair of trackky bottoms and dive down the stairs. Lying dead in the hall in front of our front door is a huge rat. Massive fcuker. Our Paisley clearly had dragged the huge fcuker in his mouth, through the catflap, and deposited it in the hall. There’s no way he killed it, surely. Have been here 18 years and have had mice, voles, birds, chewed-to-fcuk-who-knows-what, but never a rat. Had to have been flushed out of the drains by the water activity of the fire brigade IMHO.

I never stopped to take a photo of it, was too busy trying to scrape Mrs Poz off the ceiling. Two minutes after I deal with the corpse, Paisley strolls down the stairs yawning, wanders over to the front door, sniffs around, and seems to ask ‘where’s my rat gone?’, before giving us the big sad eyes and a vibe of ‘gie’s ma’ breakfast’….

Fcuking cats, eh?