Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Dundee North End game on Saturday and I thought P&B's favourite furry psycho had gained his own fan club

smudger.thumb.jpg.12beac0656338398ef2ddb81beab3600.jpg

turned out there was a North End player nicknamed "Smudger". What I saw of him I think the cat would have been better in midfield... 

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Beastlys first kill I am totally thrilled.

Can't wait to show the wife when she gets home.

59e41630b2d1d7856c9fbe3e91577edc.jpg

It will get more creative. Muffy left me a mouse to tidy up the other day. He'd taken off the back of its head, eaten its brains, sliced open its abdomen and artfully draped the entrails over its shoulders. 

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It will get more creative. Muffy left me a mouse to tidy up the other day. He'd taken off the back of its head, eaten its brains, sliced open its abdomen and artfully draped the entrails over its shoulders. 

Image result for hannibal lecter

My aunts cat Tyler had to be put to sleep this afternoon. He was 18 and had dropped loads of weight in a short period of time, had stopped eating over the past day or so, couldn't clean himself etc. Glad i was there for her today but my heart was breaking for her. She really loves that cat and i she's trying to keep strong(much better than i did and he wasn't even my cat).

It's not easy to make this kinda decision but you don't wanna see a animal suffer. We took him to the vet i use for Archie and he gave Tyler a check out, Probable thyroid and kidney problems, heart murmurs, rapid pulse, its actually a miracle he was still alive in many respects but at least he went peacefully.

Sad, but for the best.

My aunts cat Tyler had to be put to sleep this afternoon. He was 18 and had dropped loads of weight in a short period of time, had stopped eating over the past day or so, couldn't clean himself etc. Glad i was there for her today but my heart was breaking for her. She really loves that cat and i she's trying to keep strong(much better than i did and he wasn't even my cat).

It's not easy to make this kinda decision but you don't wanna see a animal suffer. We took him to the vet i use for Archie and he gave Tyler a check out, Probable thyroid and kidney problems, heart murmurs, rapid pulse, its actually a miracle he was still alive in many respects but at least he went peacefully.

Never good mate. Better than the wee man living in pain.