Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 19/08/2017 at 00:00, Adam said:

9d8e54e9e55b48dddec90be6f1472a70.jpg

Hunner percent he's on a diet tomorrow, he couldn't get off his back earlier...

Ps - how fat is he now as I assume with the decor and the black jeans that this photo was taken late 90s?

So after posting my exes demonic cat last time, I've started seeing someone new whose cat is definitely less evil looking. Named Zissou and tiny friendly little sod. It appears I'm only dating girls to get at their pets.

324644fcf6b61cd1f99f6cbc44b63d87.jpg

4 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

So after posting my exes demonic cat last time, I've started seeing someone new whose cat is definitely less evil looking. Named Zissou and tiny friendly little sod. It appears I'm only dating girls to get at their pets.

324644fcf6b61cd1f99f6cbc44b63d87.jpg

anyone with those cushions has to be a bunny boiler psycho bitch.. hope the cat rips them!

Kitten update.

They are running around and personalities are coming out. Unfortunately the one I picked is an arsehole.

Anyway, here's wee Floki. 499dfdf8c8f741408694a20be60824cc.jpg

Here he is again cosied up with his sisters.
be56da111f9a906f16b0e2277062c946.jpg

They were swiping my toes earlier. Fucking torture that was.

Well their maw Ribbon i an arsehole as well. 2 of the kittens are very friendly. Floki is a wee b*****d. The 4th is just a wee fearty

Sorry just seen this Toma. Out of my two, one was brace and just generally got himself in all sorts stupid places - locked in cupboards, stuck behind the washing machine, stuck on top the wardrobe and was a pain in the arse. The other was more timid but a feisty wee f**k if you wound him up (also wouldn't let anyone pick him up except me. Used to go absolutely mental). Class wee laddies.

I'm currently doing a workshop project, one morning we arrived at work to the disturbing sight of 2 large cats attacking a small cat - all feral.

Naturally, being Scottish, (and non Old Firm), I didn't glory hunt and cheer on the cats that were in the ascendancy, no siree, I rescued the small cat, gave first aid to a nasty eye injury he had received fed him some tuna & have since adopted him as the workshop mas"cat". He's a cute wee bugger with a great personality & welcomes us to work every morning.

He still gets bullied by the other feral cats but we try to protect him as much as possible, I may have to request that @Bigmouth Strikes Again sends Smudger over as back up if things get too bad.

Anyway, enough of my shite....... everyone, I introduce Haggis

Haggis1.jpg

Edited by Brother Blades
Edited for inability to upload a picture!

There's a notice on the door of the work kitchen this morning "Mouse on loose. Pest control has been informed".

I wonder if I can get clearance for an office cat...

jinx.png.db8f806e2fac56329e8ae71fc3bcf16a.png

The office cat moonlighting by synthesising catnip...