Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 02/07/2017 at 18:21, Tam M said:

Moving house on Saturday, I have two indoor cats. Are they going to lose their shit in the new place or will they settle nicely?

I have two indoor cats and over the last 6 months I've moved twice and they loved it. I reckon they just like having somewhere new to roam about.

The rabbits too big for prey, unless your cats a right mad b*****d.

The cat is crazy mate, absolutely crazy.

She killed a deer one day, true story*.

*not really a true story but still she is mental.

On 7/2/2017 at 13:21, Tam M said:

Moving house on Saturday, I have two indoor cats. Are they going to lose their shit in the new place or will they settle nicely?

Last time I moved Wally (the black and white one) was fine with the new place.  He started to panic when we were packing up the old place though, we got him as a rescue so we think he was abandoned at some point.  

Edited by senorsoupe

On 07/07/2017 at 02:24, Dindeleux said:

Waiting for me to turn my back so she can kill the rabbit.

The black rabbit showing fantastic camouflage ability with a blue tent for cover.

81a8ef1806141f186e1dd2e7e88520a5.jpg

The cat's shiting it from the rabbit IMO.

Not the greatest picture but Ribbon (the tart) has been out shagging and had some kittens. Just over 24 hours old and these wee things are adorable. Ribbon is very happy for me to pick them up as well but I fight the temptation unless one is having trouble latching in which case I pick it up for a wee cuddle then back to the nip907ff8f6df5ccebaaf052efc6a2e67d7.jpg

Well Ribbon isn't winning maw of the year any time soon. She's just fucked off and left them, probably away out for another pump. Annoying thing is the weans have been repeatedly warned "Ribbon isn't allowed outside. If she cries at the window just ignore her"

Obviously this translates as "yes open the windows and help her abandon her children"

191b8b5a870b07b21f4b62c42d6f9d11.jpg853c7e0007601282b652031d4cd37fff.jpg

On 3/14/2017 at 20:38, Honest Saints Fan said:

Maggie enjoying the fire! She'll be leaving my maw house in a few weeks to go back to her parents. 

FB_IMG_1489523552935.jpg

Poor Maggie got put to sleep this week after injuring her tail. She's been back with her family a couple months now but my wee maw is gutted. RIP x