Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

9eeb9cd06728efa87171578a61f01e76.jpg

My two kittens, Luna and Enzo. I've had the pure black one (Luna, no idea where her name came from) from the end of February when she was 6 months old and I've had Enzo (who I named) for 3 weeks since he was 8 weeks old.

The 1st few days were genuine hell with them fighting and getting ridiculously territorial but after that they completely chilled out and are now inseparable. They eat, sleep and play fight together. They have now started cleaning each other as well, which is ridiculously cute.

The only annoying thing about them is both of them waking me up at 4:30 almost every morning to get fed but apart from that they are great cats.

his expression looks as if you've just caught him shiteing in the shoebox!

When I was in my old flat (in the picture) I fucked off for a dayshift and came home 13 hours later and stepped on a pile of shite. The window was open in the box room where his litter tray was and it would appear that a gust of wind slammed the door shut.

He was a house cat when I got him from the cat home six years ago and with my old flat being on a rather busy road with the railway nearby I decided to keep him as a house cat.

Now I've moved and I've got my own front door (not a shared hallway with 11 other flats) and a garden in a quieter area (railway still next to me but only the odd freight train goes past) I feel I should let him out but he must be about 17 now and I worry that he's been a house cat that long he might be a bit of a wimp.

4 hours ago, BigMartyn86 said:

When I was in my old flat (in the picture) I fucked off for a dayshift and came home 13 hours later and stepped on a pile of shite. The window was open in the box room where his litter tray was and it would appear that a gust of wind slammed the door shut.

He was a house cat when I got him from the cat home six years ago and with my old flat being on a rather busy road with the railway nearby I decided to keep him as a house cat.

Now I've moved and I've got my own front door (not a shared hallway with 11 other flats) and a garden in a quieter area (railway still next to me but only the odd freight train goes past) I feel I should let him out but he must be about 17 now and I worry that he's been a house cat that long he might be a bit of a wimp.

Have you considering opening the door, and see what opens ?. I mean, it's summer so hardly a case of him taking one look

at a -6 degrees February frozen wasteland outside, and thinking ".. bollocks to that...". 

Muffy was having a good argument with a large crow yesterday evening. Went out to investigate the racket and crow was standing on the gutters at back of house, angrily squawking at cat. Cat was on top of fence, meowing and gesticulating at crow, beckoning him to "come down here and say that". Like a pair of angry drunks at kicking out time.

• 2 weeks later...