Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

34 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Crap photo, but here's the bully boy round again today for a square go, a good bit bigger than the Smudger, its a hard fight for him.

5903827b73b2a_bullyboy.thumb.jpg.06b007090863ea738d06307716d9984d.jpg

Poor Smudger. My old cat Rory was a bit of a racist and would rush black cats at their own front door. Essentially sticking the nut on them at full tilt, in front of their family was his was to deal with such bullies. Alternatively, Smudger could just tip a garden statue onto the fat b*****d.

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Poor Smudger. My old cat Rory was a bit of a racist and would rush black cats at their own front door. Essentially sticking the nut on them at full tilt, in front of their family was his was to deal with such bullies. Alternatively, Smudger could just tip a garden statue onto the fat b*****d.

He walloped the c**t as he was running away, when I came out. If  I ever get close enough it will get a boot up the arse.

Hypno-cat.jpg

Relax.  Relax your muscles. Breath slowly.  In.  Out.  In. Out.  Nice and slow.  Now look at me.  Focus entirely on me.  Entirely.  Your body is getting more relaxed.  Your breathing is deep and slow.  You are getting tired.  So tired.  You can close your eyes now.  Close them.  Good.  Now when I click my paw you will be entirely under my control.  *CLICK*  Now go to the fridge and put that fillet of salmon on the kitchen floor.  Yes, on the floor....

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

More father and son cuddles. Do cats usually stick by their blood relations so closely? Obviously barring a mother and her kittens...

You'd have thought a dad would not give a f**k about his son at their respective ages but Ginge goes tits if you do something that affronts patch. [emoji23]

67b23fcafa23ad0a6cf1beb550ad737a.jpg