Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

when we were kids me and the sis used to look for fleas on our softy ginger tom- he didn't mind too much. They're right b*****ds fleas- you can't really squash them, you have to cut them in half with a thumbnail. 

right, now that I've put you all off yer tea...

Apparently, if using a comb, the tactic after each brush is to put the flea-infested comb into warm soapy water and drown the f'ckers. Be quick before they jump off, mind.

Looking after the in laws cat just now and it kept us awake for about an hour last night and both of our days are ruined because of this. I hate cats.

You lost an hours sleep and your days ruined. You really are a wonderfully pathetic person.

So why are you looking after it then?

It's my mother in laws and she's on holiday. I was definitely told about it coming round but I had too much on to remember this. I think I grew to accept him last time he came to stay so hopefully it was just because it was his first night he started his pish.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The fact a cat is really pissing off Throbber is making me like cats even more than I already do.

emoji74.png

Im making sure i disrupt his sleep pattern as well the horrible little shit. 

6 hours ago, throbber said:

Looking after the in laws cat just now and it kept us awake for about an hour last night and both of our days are ruined because of this. I hate cats.

Ffs, a bit of string, a rolled up bit of Kit Kat silver paper, anything with catnip in it - entertain them for quarter of an hour tops & then they sleep for 2/3rds of the day. It's not difficult looking after a cat, they largely take care of themselves.

Just now, WaffenThinMint said:

Ffs, a bit of string, a rolled up bit of Kit Kat silver paper, anything with catnip in it - entertain them for quarter of an hour tops & then they sleep for 2/3rds of the day. It's not difficult looking after a cat, they largely take care of themselves.

He doesn't want to know during the day though and then springs to life at about 3 am. 

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

He doesn't want to know during the day though and then springs to life at about 3 am. 

It's a fucking cat. They're nocturnal. They get urges to lark about a 3,4 or 5am just as you get your urges to fire into the lager at 9am. The cat youtube videos mentioned earlier in the thread may keep it amused.