Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Made the mistake about 3 weeks ago of letting my cat in the upstairs bedroom window, my bedroom, because I thought it was funny that her face appeared there.

Now she thinks it's a door and will cry to get in that way at all hours of the day. Major blunder.

f2b6e521fe69cf3b5aa2530cfae782fd.jpg

Also, she is eyeing up a lunge onto the roof which I think she hasn't thought through from a "coming back down" perspective. I'm absolutely terrified of heights so there is no chance of me getting a ladder out if she gets stuck. What would you do in this situation? Are you allowed to phone the fire brigade out or is that limited to TV shows like Fireman Sam.

9943fcfb4e043987980a87e0bda7e92a.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Also, she is eyeing up a lunge onto the roof which I think she hasn't thought through from a "coming back down" perspective. I'm absolutely terrified of heights so there is no chance of me getting a ladder out if she gets stuck. What would you do in this situation? Are you allowed to phone the fire brigade out or is that limited to TV shows like Fireman Sam.

9943fcfb4e043987980a87e0bda7e92a.jpg

First cat I had, he was stuck up a tree for about three days*, so good luck with that one.

*RIP Morrissey.

My cat has lost a lot of weight since the baby arrived due to stress apparently. Anyone ever had to deal with this? She's lost a kilo and a half which is quite a lot for a cat.

On 6/28/2017 at 08:43, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Anybody else have a problem with getting woken up by a wet pussy wanting stroked at 3am?  Happened to me last night.  Soaked my pillow as well. 

lol,

Yeah the kitten Ivan sometimes gets into something wet and then jumps on the bed, including my face sometimes lol

Here are the boys yesterday.

Wally Ivan Canada day.jpg

16 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

lol,

Yeah the kitten Ivan sometimes gets into something wet and then jumps on the bed, including my face sometimes lol

Here are the boys yesterday.

Wally Ivan Canada day.jpg

The black and white one reminds me of somebody.^_^

Moving house on Saturday, I have two indoor cats. Are they going to lose their shit in the new place or will they settle nicely?

I moved with two house cats. They were fine. Thought they would take a bit time to get used to the new places but just wanted to jump, climb and explore. Wee arseholes.

On 03/07/2017 at 01:21, Tam M said:

Moving house on Saturday, I have two indoor cats. Are they going to lose their shit in the new place or will they settle nicely?

They'll probably go nuts during the actual transit, making weird noises that you've never heard before, but once you get there they will be curious to explore their new surroundings. As long as they know you're still there to feed them they'll be fine. 

Edited by Dee Man