Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Surely if the plane has been hijacked for ransom, the negotiations would be with the Malaysians and not the Chinese as the plane would be would be owned and insured by them, nothing to do with the Chinese.

If there is a ransom for the Chinese nationals on board, that would be different, but probably pointless and for a much lesser value.

FIrst of all I think it would be virtually impossible to keep something like this secret given there have been leaks all over the place already.

Secondly, if there had been a hijacking its in the interest of the hijackers to publicise it.

FIrst of all I think it would be virtually impossible to keep something like this secret given there have been leaks all over the place already.

Secondly, if there had been a hijacking its in the interest of the hijackers to publicise it.

Well actually, I am not suggetsing it was a hijacking (I don't think I even suggested that), I actually stated the same as yourself many pages ago, that it would be a pointless hijacking/terrorist attempt without publicity. I am responding to the strange suggestions by some that the plane was been held to ransom with the Chinese, which is completely stupid as the Chinese don't own the plane, the Malaysians do.

If it was any form of hijacking they would need somewhere to land and thus as you say, some conspirators (making it a hard secret to keep), I'm not sure what country would really want to pick a fight with the Chinese and religion is kind of pointless with Malaysia being a predominately Muslim country.

If hijacking/terrorism is the fact behind it, it would suggest that it went wrong, before anythign could be done.

Right now, anything is pure speculation.