Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

im heading out that way next week ill take a set of binoculars with me

Do you really enjoy flying? I understand you have to do it for work, but when you get time off you seem to spend most of it on jets to Vegas or Grand Prix. You're clearly not a smoker, maybe a movie buff? Or a hostess sniffer?

Do you really enjoy flying? I understand you have to do it for work, but when you get time off you seem to spend most of it on jets to Vegas or Grand Prix. You're clearly not a smoker, maybe a movie buff? Or a hostess sniffer?

I'll go for something less glamorous like a welding inspector or something like that.

Whatever it is, I get jealous as f**k everytime I read he's jetting off to somewhere else exotic.

Apologies if it has already been posted;

http://naturalguru.co/six-important-facts-youre-told-lost-malaysia-airlines-flight-370/

States a lot of the obvious really, but makes things all the more intriguing/bizarre.

It's reads like it's written by an idiot.

The first two points are about the black box signal and the failure to detect it - the range of these things is about 15 miles at best !!

I'll go for something less glamorous like a welding inspector or something like that.

Whatever it is, I get jealous as f**k everytime I read he's jetting off to somewhere else exotic.

Whatever his job is, I hope it pays well. If I was choosing a holiday after doing all the flying he does I'd tend to choose somewhere on the Med, couple of hours or so, rather than more long haul. That's just me though, his choice.

I fly up the "front" all the time be it for business or pleasure,so it's a lot easier

Pilot.

What have done with the Malaysian jet you evil b*****d? I was right about the human body parts, wasn't I?

My theory is it's been hijacked and the authorities new early on. It's flown about for a bit then the Americans or someone ordered by them has shot it down. Now they are trying to think of a good lie to tell.

The flight was a direct threat to the USA and the American way of life and all on board were highly trained Somali pirates. I think that sounds like a good yank lie

Nonsense. I think you'll find Air Koryo, the North Korean airline will shortly have an addition to their fleet. They'll have to mask it a bit to make it look like a Tupolev as they're not allowed to buy Boeings, but all planes look pretty much the same so it shouldn't be insurmountable. A dash of paint, disappear the passengers and crew into the camps, and off to Vegas in style for Kim and his buddies.