The Alloa Athletic Thread

Possible new signing at the recs today.

Bit of a strange one seeing as we don't have a manager. Makes you wonder how much say BS had in the last batch of signings we made.

Apparently awaiting international clearance now. I wonder if this guy will have some sort of Far Eastern, dare I say Indodrill EMEA, connection.

Making signings with no manager in place. Is MM picking the team as well? Wont be long until he's starting himself up top.

Would be more mobile than Armand One.

Making signings with no manager in place. Is MM picking the team as well? Wont be long until he's starting himself up top.

Sounds like he's been making signings when a manager was in place as well. That's half the problem.

What happened to the winger from the Philippines that Alloa were meant to be signing?

He played for our reserves last night wasn't at the game so can't comment how he played but the way i'm reading it is we're looking to sign him and loan him to a foreign club but i'm sure if i'm wrong i'll be corrected.

Maybe my earlier post was too cryptic.

Levi Fernandez has signed to play in our youth team until the end of the season. Apparently will then head off to the Philippines to play there and possibly in their WC qualifiers. Supposedly will come back but really who knows.

ETA - think he has now gone off on loan.

Edited by bsd