The Alloa Athletic Thread

Welcome to the seaside league ! And back to Central Park !

You're probably right....but I've seen Forfar 3-1 up in the playoffs before. They ended up losing 7-4 I think it was. Alloa will probably mind it as well seeing as it was the year they came up.

Nae sweat lads only a 2 goal deficit

Don't think we've scored more than three in a league game this season, have we?

Chopra, Spence, Layne, Buchanan and Cawley up front at the Recs - mad shootout at the KFC Corral :thumsup2

Don't think we've scored more than three in a league game this season, have we?

Chopra, Spence, Layne, Buchanan and Cawley up front at the Recs - mad shootout at the KFC Corral :thumsup2

3-0 vs Dumbarton and 3-0 vs cowden both under danny Lennon, in all seriousness though we are fucked....

I wonder what the season book renewal price will be if we go down today? Wouldn't mind if it stayed the same so long as we kept players like Big Ben, Liam and wee Ryan. Understandably there'd be uproar considering the refusal to discount tickets for any games this season.

My heid's killing me, so I'm in a cracking mood today :P

I wonder what the season book renewal price will be if we go down today? Wouldn't mind if it stayed the same so long as we kept players like Big Ben, Liam and wee Ryan. Understandably there'd be uproar considering the refusal to discount tickets for any games this season.

My heid's killing me, so I'm in a cracking mood today :P

Liam buchanan is heading our way apparently.

Although probably will be depending on whether you can stay up or not

Edited by Thommo90