The Alloa Athletic Thread

You mean Wilko? Don't think he was being critical, just that he looked a bit unsure of himself in comparison to the more experienced Couser, as you'd expect.

Are you his dad, by any chance? :P

At the time I thought he was ages with couser and was comparing to the twice (I think) I saw him and the stories I'd heard, I never knew couser was older though.

Got a crowd funder on the go to help pay for the supporters club team strips. Any donations/help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/alloa-athleticsupporters-club-football-strips

Happy to kick it off; sorry it can't be more.

Will the games be announced on Twitter? Would love to come along and pish myself from the sidelines give you some support :P

Happy to kick it off; sorry it can't be more.

Will the games be announced on Twitter? Would love to come along and pish myself from the sidelines give you some support :P

Thanks for the donation :)

I'll start announcing the games on Twitter. I've just been announcing them on Facebook and The Duffle but I'll get the future games out through Twitter as well.

Edited by BigMartyn86

Q and A last night was brilliant, Danny Lennon came across extremely well. Some very interesting insights on putting together the new team at Alloa, and some of his previous experiences in management. A great evening. We'll try and get one organised with Mike in the near future if that's something the supporters would be interested in.

Cheers to all those who turned out.

Good team performance against Keith too- O Brien and Hill strolled it, and Eddie Ferns put in a real shift- two excellent goals and could have added a couple more. Really looking forward to the trips to Inverurie and Huntly next weekend.

Nice chat with Danny; knows how to handle himself, so he does, so he does. I'm sure a talk with Mike would be...eventful :P

Slightly better than Keef in the first half, but really took off in the second. A wee bit better every game. Seems like everyone's becoming quite excited about the new signings, and ràpido Eduardo is coming along nicely.

That'll be it for me until Rangers, sadly. Will be reading all your match reports eagerly ;)

Thanks for the donation :)

I'll start announcing the games on Twitter. I've just been announcing them on Facebook and The Duffle but I'll get the future games out through Twitter as well.

Nice to see you yesterday - enjoyed your tired and emotional chat with Danny :P Hope your hangover's worn off!