The Alloa Athletic Thread

I think paun would do better in the middle of the park.

^^^ this.

I was quite surprised when he started playing at the back. Seemed very much at home in midfield. Looks like he's been a defender for a long time, though.

Only just noticed that we lost a friendly to East Stirlingshire 1-0 on Monday night. Anyone have any more information on who was playing? Worrying again if that was a squad of first-teamers.

Only just noticed that we lost a friendly to East Stirlingshire 1-0 on Monday night. Anyone have any more information on who was pliaying? Worrying again if that was a squad of first-teamers.

It was a reserve team fixture.

You guys are looking to sign Thomas Reilly, formerly of St Mirren.

He was training with us but we dont have space for him in our squad, obvious link with Lennon.

He any good? Not heard much about him or where this rumour came from. Looks to have a bit of promise according to saints fan

He any good? Not heard much about him or where this rumour came from. Looks to have a bit of promise according to saints fan

Couldnt tell you, he played a development team game and wasnt up to much going by online reports.

I don't blame Kader for leaving. It must be frustrating seeing players like Ferns and Layne getting more game time than he is. Why didn't Lennon let Layne go as well? He's already made a c**t of things with Layne at the end of last season. Maybe he can bring in a hypnotist to join the rest of his back room circus.

I don't blame Kader for leaving. It must be frustrating seeing players like Ferns and Layne getting more game time than he is. Why didn't Lennon let Layne go as well? He's already made a c**t of things with Layne at the end of last season. Maybe he can bring in a hypnotist to join the rest of his back room circus.

Calm down, Martyn. :-)

To be fair Kader has been really poor any time he's been given a chance.

Decent game last night in Development League- Alloa beat Berwick 2 0 and probably deserved the win, but chances at both ends. Wilson pulled off a couple of great saves for Alloa.

Hynd and Layne got the goals. Hynds goal was a cracker. Holmes and Paun played 90 minutes. Holmes stood out as youd expect him to.

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)