The Alloa Athletic Thread

As well as I think Jack Ross is doing and understand he'll want to move on and better himself eventually I'd be a bit disappointed in him if he ended up jumping ship to St Mirren at first chance. We've gave him his first managers job in senior football and backed him with what I'd assume is a really good budget this year

1 hour ago, pencils said:

As well as I think Jack Ross is doing and understand he'll want to move on and better himself eventually I'd be a bit disappointed in him if he ended up jumping ship to St Mirren at first chance. We've gave him his first managers job in senior football and backed him with what I'd assume is a really good budget this year

1 hour ago, Craigy said:

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/news-archives/off-the-park-news/2215-old-buddies-would-be-lucky-to-get-ross-says-goody

Feck sake Jim really, we get and understand your St.Mirren love in but we want JR for a bit longer so gonna tone it down a bit !!

1 hour ago, pencils said:

Nothing in this. Jimmy just doing his bit bigging up his current gaffer to his audience. Surprised Jimmy never put himself forward for the job to be honest.

I cant see JR moving on already or i'd be dissapointed if he did, i'm sure he'll be aware of what happened to his friend ian murray who has not had another crack so doubt he'd take that risk.

Don't think I'll be alone in hoping Ross heads off to St Mirren...

Should be a bonus for us that you have Goodwin suspended for our game this weekend.

I'll be updating our twitter feed as best as I can tomorrow for anyone wanting to know how we are doing in Wrexham. I'm absolutely buzzing for tomorrow, never thought the team would end up doing stuff like this when I had the drunken idea to start one.

@AlloaAthSFC

I'll be updating our twitter feed as best as I can tomorrow for anyone wanting to know how we are doing in Wrexham. I'm absolutely buzzing for tomorrow, never thought the team would end up doing stuff like this when I had the drunken idea to start one.

@AlloaAthSFC

Good luck.

I once taught Ben Gordon Higher History but take no credit in his accountancy skills. I am surprised he was loaned out by St Mirren and wish him all the best in whatever happens this season, except of course when he plays against airdrie. I thought we sneaked a win today but that is how this division goes.