The Alloa Athletic Thread

Question - If Goody is sent off as a player and is suspended does he also get suspended from the touchline as manager or can he coordinate from touchline and just not be in squad?

f**k knows, did they not change the rule years ago after Souness was given a touchline ban by the SFA but then named himself on the Rangers bench to get around the ban?

On 06/11/2016 at 18:06, KierenAAFC said:

Question - If Goody is sent off as a player and is suspended does he also get suspended from the touchline as manager or can he coordinate from touchline and just not be in squad?

Sent to the stand if hes red carded.

Alright lads, we have signed Scott McKenna on a month's loan from Aberdeen. We had him a few seasons back In league 1 and was very impressive. I believe you had him after that in the Championship, how did he get on at that level? 

Alright lads, we have signed Scott McKenna on a month's loan from Aberdeen. We had him a few seasons back In league 1 and was very impressive. I believe you had him after that in the Championship, how did he get on at that level? 

Good signing, will go far in the game, best of luck..good big defender [emoji106]????

Excellent player.

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Magnificent. Cool as ice, did so well Aberdeen recalled him.

Cheers for the positive feedback. Looking forward to seeing how he does. It is initially only 28 days but all going well I'd hope we may look at extending it past that.

Hope you boys go on and win the league as Andy Graham is a tap boi.

Or could it be you don't have a clue. That Aston villa team would wipe the floor with Alloa 

Was it actually a strong Aston Villa side or have people pished their knickers thinking it was a strong side when they seen the photos of that has been Agbonlahor running about with a couple of kids?

It was a strong villa team, Cissoko, Elphick, Agbonglahor, Tschibola . 3 out of the 4 are first team regulars, Agbonlahor has been a regular in the past. 

Outwith the first team guys im pretty sure the Villa under 23 squad has some reasonable quality there. 

Whether it was a strong team or not in your opinion is a different story. 

For any Alloa fan to suggest the English Championship is poor, must take a much closer look at home, because if the English Championship is poor, then League one in Scotland is of what quality?

There are more people at Conference games than attending our League 1 games.