The Alloa Athletic Thread

Do the playoff fixtures get confirmed tomorrow? What are the chances of a home game on May 13?

They are announced. Semi final Away - 10th & Home - 13th. Final if we get there is 17th & 20th with the second leg being 5.15pm.

Graham, Taggart & Waters all influential in the defence. Kirkpatrick one of the stand outs & Kev continuing to perform. Holmer also an Ex-Son. 5 in total & all 5 pretty vital!

Kev an ex son aswell, so 6 in total.

Few ex wasps in there team aswell though.

It's been too painful to even think about the playoffs until now. But now we've dodged them, I can safely wish you guys all the luck in the world. Would love to see the Legend bring Alloa back up.

Raith are no mugs, sadly, despite how despondent their fans are, but I reckon you can do it. 

It's been too painful to even think about the playoffs until now. But now we've dodged them, I can safely wish you guys all the luck in the world. Would love to see the Legend bring Alloa back up.
Raith are no mugs, sadly, despite how despondent their fans are, but I reckon you can do it. 

Beaten them once this season already, but we need to get that far first.

Is MacKin still an Alloa player? I truly hope so for these play-offs. Jammers just hasn't cut it with his chances he's been getting. Dylan offers so much more.

Jammer will be the hero.

The Advertiser should be a good read this week.

A nice little article. It's good to see Jason and Graeme involved, hopefully Kevin and McDowall can make it along.

A nice little article. It's good to see Jason and Graeme involved, hopefully Kevin and McDowall can make it along.

Cheers. I've still not seen it. I'll need to nip to the shop and buy a copy. Aye Jason and Holmer have been brilliant with us. Hopefully Craig and Kev can play as well.

Derek Soutar has got in touch he is coming along to play a 10/15 minute cameo in goals as that's all his shoulder injury will allow him. Hopefully have the squad finalised this week.

Don't want to start a squad discussion yet with on going play offs but Ben Gordon back at the game last night & recently released from St Mirren. Had a fair crack at full time & hasn't worked out. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back with us next season regardless of what league. Would be superb. However at this stage just putting it out there.

Big Ben  :wub:  We've been very well served at the back this season, but would never say no.

Martyn, let me know if you want some help with taking posters around the town centre. Can't do much, but that is something I can manage.

Big Ben  :wub:  We've been very well served at the back this season, but would never say no.

Martyn, let me know if you want some help with taking posters around the town centre. Can't do much, but that is something I can manage.

That would be appreciated mate. Hopefully going to put some up around the county tomorrow afternoon once I wake up. I'll send you a PM.