The Alloa Athletic Thread

Ross Stewart may be a bit inconsistent from time to time but overall he has made a massive contribution. 

Has scored his fair share, but even when not banging them in, he has a great presence up front, always keeps defenders busy. Quite unorthodox and unpredictable, an excellent loan signing.

21 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Just worked out if i go to the game on wednesday (which i will ) i have saved myself £106  buying a season ticket  thats with 2 games missed 

well worth it ...

Surely a £122 saving when you include the final play off game :thumsup2

Two friends and I travelled through from Dundee for a midweek football fix. Was my first time in Alloa and what a game it was. You have a good lead going into the second leg, but really should have scored 4 or 5. Raith on the other hand were diabolical:lol:

36 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Calum Crane released today. I very highly doubt he’ll come permanently but what a signing it’d be - been superb. Hope Goody asks the question!

We now need a left back and I'd probably take him at Ayr. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Don't think he likes us very much.

Despite the nice goal celebration the other week, Im sure hes not that bothered overall.

2 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Calum Crane released today. I very highly doubt he’ll come permanently but what a signing it’d be - been superb. Hope Goody asks the question!

He'll easily get full time club I'd imagine.

Hi guys, none of you happen to have a current Wasps home kit shirt graphic saved anywhere do you? I have this saved from FM for making DFC infographics, but don't have one with your current sponsor.

alloaathletic-h.png.9d466aad49628ad17bc27de4a4a8304e.png

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Hi guys, none of you happen to have a current Wasps home kit shirt graphic saved anywhere do you? I have this saved from FM for making DFC infographics, but don't have one with your current sponsor.
alloaathletic-h.png.9d466aad49628ad17bc27de4a4a8304e.png

IMG_1525546863.577099.jpg

On 04/05/2018 at 11:04, KierenAAFC said:

He is a fantastic player to me ! if we manage to get into the championship we may be in with a shout, he looked extremely happy after the 2nd today, looks like he has developed an attachment

Wishful thinking i know but one can dream!