The Alloa Athletic Thread

Su0MCr1.png.363f29bddc7be83abd5dce117340f490.png

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hi guys, none of you happen to have a current Wasps home kit shirt graphic saved anywhere do you? I have this saved from FM for making DFC infographics, but don't have one with your current sponsor.

alloaathletic-h.png.9d466aad49628ad17bc27de4a4a8304e.png

Give me a second

Edited by LeodhasXD

On 04/05/2018 at 11:04, KierenAAFC said:

Calum Crane released today. I very highly doubt he’ll come permanently but what a signing it’d be - been superb. Hope Goody asks the question!

It says he is leaving ,maybe he did not want to stay . but i am clutching at straws , maybe he want's  to come here . or are hibs just being polite  !

43 minutes ago, Not a Bee said:

How is your savings doing?  Probably need it for the increase in season tickets for the Championship :thumsup2

They didn't come down in price when we were relegated, so I bloody hope they wouldn't be going up again.

Well, not unless we're planning a shock promotion bid next season. Call me crazy, but I could be persuaded to pay upwards of ten bob extra for that.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

They didn't come down in price when we were relegated, so I bloody hope they wouldn't be going up again.

Well, not unless we're planning a shock promotion bid next season. Call me crazy, but I could be persuaded to pay upwards of ten bob extra for that.

It's 4M we're talking about here - Mad Mental Mike Mulraney.  He'll argue that the prices have remained the same for the last 3 years so getting hiked defo.

Edited by Not a Bee

47 minutes ago, Not a Bee said:

It's Mulraney we're talking about here.  He'll argue that the prices have remained the same for the last 3 years so getting hiked defo.

Looking at the prices being charged by the clubs we'd be competing against, I think you're probably right.

Head's gone every week from the travelling fans all over again if we stay down and the prices go up, though  :mellow:

Hiya you lot, grabbed this off eBay earlier today for my wee collection, supposedly matchworn with #19 on the back. I understand Alloa's been kitted out by Pendle for the better part of two decades, how has the quality of make and design been during that time?

s-l1600.jpg.1887e9a4879d772278b5c6aa13af7b4c.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

Hiya you lot, grabbed this off eBay earlier today for my wee collection, supposedly matchworn with #19 on the back. I understand Alloa's been kitted out by Pendle for the better part of two decades, how has the quality of make and design been during that time?
s-l1600.jpg.1887e9a4879d772278b5c6aa13af7b4c.jpg
The only thing that let's down pendle is the printing from the MTE sponsor era onwards. Material of the tops are ok just expect the sponsors to fade.

Would take him back in a heartbeat as well but not sure if he would want to try and stay full time

Not sure if he’d get FT. Is everything all good with him & Goody? I remember rumours about a bit of unrest but can only remember personally Goody saying good things. Would obviously welcome the 4th coming but have my doubts.