The Alloa Athletic Thread

Fleming has been brilliant for us this season after moving back into the middle of the park. I have enjoyed watching him. Brilliant range of passing and he will certainly get another club.  After a sluggish start he certainly made an impact . All the best Gary and thanks for the memories.

Best wishes and thanks to all the released players some real quality there but after with others on this thread, players need to be playing . 

Which does raise the fact that all of jims signings are gone ......cook, fleming, renton, malcolm, i would guess that  had we been in div1 again  fleming and renton would still be here .

but Galt I know little of but looks like more than a rumour.

I urge you to go watch his goals. He has some absolute screamers from 30 yards out. 

I’ve seen him play plenty of times with Queens being my local team. Definitely something there. His goal in the play-offs against Clyde stands out. However, only got 2 goals last season, struggling team I know, but likes of Cummins their centre back and Donnelly were in double figures. To be fair, Galt did scoop the majority of the awards at their POTY night.

If he does sign - obviously won’t write him off from the word go! Hope he’s a success & on glimpses, with a stronger team round him, could well be a success.

3 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

I urge you to go watch his goals. He has some absolute screamers from 30 yards out. 

3 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

I’ve seen him play plenty of times with Queens being my local team. Definitely something there. His goal in the play-offs against Clyde stands out. However, only got 2 goals last season, struggling team I know, but likes of Cummins their centre back and Donnelly were in double figures. To be fair, Galt did scoop the majority of the awards at their POTY night.

If he does sign - obviously won’t write him off from the word go! Hope he’s a success & on glimpses, with a stronger team round him, could well be a success.

Its a no for me...

I completely agree with the free transfers, no real surprises apart from possibly Gary Fleming who has been a good player for us but think this is the right decision as he is not fit enough to play at Championship level.

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

:lol:

You watch his celebration for kirkys goal. He was off like a shot and thats him with one leg!

Least the big man has confirmed he's an "alloa cat"

Yeah that was class ! he is a star, he is quite a personality and one of life's good guys , Never thought i would ever hear sam the skull "Alloa Style "