The Alloa Athletic Thread

Be prepared to be in awe of Mr Phillip Roberts, for the next two games, he will dazzle you with heel flicks over folks heads, pinpoint crosses and all round generally excellent play.

Then he'll stand, hands doon his keks waving at women of questionable age on the sidelines as he's an egotistical, self centred waster.

If he can help us get six points before turning into a rocket then I'll take that.

McBride would be a good signing, although it's an area we are strong in.

I expect the release will have happened in time for him to sign for someone else now.

It would be worth it just for the last Falkirk game - both Roberts AND McBride, the seethe would be wonderful. Just need to get Burton O'Brien in on loan too. ;)

Really!! You think Holmes, Docherty and Simmons are currently cutting it at this level, must be watching different games from me.

Said it before and ill say it again Simmy has had only one or two bad games this season. Definitely an influential player in our team. We have McCord who can play in the centre, holmer only needs a rest. I think Hetherington can play in the middle and the new boy Rutherford according to the internet can play centre mid. Cawley can bring an attacking option into the middle and does a lot off the ball that goes unnoticed.