The Alloa Athletic Thread

MM and the Board will already have a No1 Target he will be the full focus moving forward . IMO I don't think it will be Hartley if it is he knows the style we play and the club well . my choice would be Alan Archibald young manager who did well at thistle working under a tight budget only time will tell

3 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

MM and the Board will already have a No Target he will be the full focus moving forward . IMO I don't think it will be Hartley if it is he knows the style we play and the club well . my choice would be Alan Archibald young manager who did well at thistle working under a tight budget only time will tell

Not all that keen on Hartley I know how MM likes him so it was based on that , don't rule out LB enquiring !!

48 minutes ago, Craigy said:

Well JG is away now and goes with our best wishes but time to move on. 

As for his successor, wouldn't mind Martin Canning if he was interested, Alan Archibald..not sure, Hartley.....you get the impression that MM rates him highly but whether this has been diminished by his recent failures who knows. I suppose will also depend if Hartley feels he can rebuild his reputation with us in the Championship on the back of JG doing so well.

Are you off your head ? 

Alloa should be using that compo money on trying to get Petrie in IMO.

Looking at what he has done at Montrose I would be more than happy for Petrie to get gig. But I was supremely confident when Danny Lennon was given the role and my elusion of kicking on was shattered very quickly