The Alloa Athletic Thread

It's not the guy I seen with Isaac. He is the only foreign player from the uni that fits the bill. All other uni players are from the home nations and Ghana .

was the guy you mentioned fairly tall, (for want of a better term) fairly dark skinned, black hair maybe even dark stubble? If so, thats the guy who was at the first night of training. No idea who he is though unfortunately.

was the guy you mentioned fairly tall, (for want of a better term) fairly dark skinned, black hair maybe even dark stubble? If so, thats the guy who was at the first night of training. No idea who he is though unfortunately.

That's the guy!

You would think so but the fact that we've heard nothing doesnt fill me with confidence. Ben deserves the chance of full time but would be a bit galling to see him end up playing against us especially if it was with Livi.

Happy with the 3 signings tonight. Shold be more to come soon.

You can only sign for a team that makes you an offer!! Where's the livi rumour coming from?

Dougie Hill is a good signing for you guys, really sorry that he left Raith, all the best Dougie and may your customary 4 red cards a season come against us in a last man foul in the penalty box type way :lol::lol:

Could it be the French striker from Serie B?

Really happy with the three players signing. Dougie Hill for captain!

You big arsehole desperate for attention to bring some fleeting relevance into your sad existence!!!

FTFY ;)

Pleased with Hill and O'Brien. Looking forward to see how McCausland does.

Surprised the Failkirk fans haven't been along yet to tell us how sh*te Burton is. Maybe they've all tripped over each other in the rush.

Edited by printer

FTFY ;)

Surprised the Failkirk fans haven't been along yet to tell us how sh*te Burton is. Maybe they've all tripped over each other in the rush.

Here's your belated reaction...apart from anything else obrien was one of the laziest midfielders I've ever seen in a falkirk shirt...if dl is planning on replacing McCord with him you are in trouble..watched him against us last season & he's still great at being anonymous

Here's your belated reaction...apart from anything else obrien was one of the laziest midfielders I've ever seen in a falkirk shirt...if dl is planning on replacing McCord with him you are in trouble..watched him against us last season & he's still great at being anonymous

Right on cue! :lol:

Not sure how much weight to give your opinion. You probably couldn't see what a good player Kevin McBride was either.

FTFY ;)

Hill will do really well for you guys, always liked him. Don't know much about mcausland but o Brien was finished 2 years ago - top guy though.

Was probably weighed down with that 3k a week you were paying him.

The club are installing new floodlights during the week before the Petrofac Cup 1st round match. Waspy the guy you saw with Isaac is an Albanian player training with the first team squad over pre season.

Cheers for the update. The lights could be doing with an upgrade.

I see the club have confirmed the list of pre-season friendlies on the club website. It would have been nice to get some English opposition at home, I think the pitch puts most teams off tbh.

Edited by Waspy