The Alloa Athletic Thread

it was a home game so we havent been up. Theres a wetherspoons called the Gordon Highlander but thats about all I know. We are still deciding whether to stay in Inverurie or head to Aberdeen for a night out when we go up next month for the pre season tour- if you could report back with your experiences that would be ideal

it was a home game so we havent been up. Theres a wetherspoons called the Gordon Highlander but thats about all I know. We are still deciding whether to stay in Inverurie or head to Aberdeen for a night out when we go up next month for the pre season tour- if you could report back with your experiences that would be ideal

Shit yeah so it was. Don't know why I had that in my head as an away game. I'll give an update after.

Although I'm about a week late, Burton O'Brien lolz. Long season ahead.

Probably last to early May.

Or the end of May if we are going to lose the cup final in the most painful/loltastic way.

English/Filipino laddie. Fancies himself a bit. No idea if he is any good. Maybe we'll see this season.

Forgot too add that he has Hus own website, sells merchandise for himself and calls himself the Filipino neymar despite not even knowing the filipines had a national team until a couple years ago

Cute. Not sure what's worse, losing 2-1 or losing 4-0? That would be painful.

i would think losing the Scottish Cup final would be far more painful than losing the diddy cup final.

i would think losing the Scottish Cup final would be far more painful than losing the diddy cup final.

At least we got there though. Getting pumped in a diddy cup final must have hurt, the definition of a diddy team lies in their thrashing they receive in the competitions peak. Could be worse, could have lost the semi final to you lot.