The Alloa Athletic Thread

Personally I hope this isn't true. There's probably a lot better players out there who we could get playing for us for a lower wage. Agnew was okay when he played with us (could turn it on for a game or two then be anonymous for a couple of games afterwards) and from what little I seen of him in a Dumbarton shirt he was the same with them.

Aggie seems to have really developed since he left us. Plays centrally now, which seems to suit him better.

Can't see us offering £600 pw though.

Looks acceptable. That dotted inset thing looked a little bit like a honeycomb design, which could be quite cute if replicated at a distance :P

Not sure about the strip, will need to see it in the flesh. Dave you do know bees make honey and not wasps??

Will probably just buy that Nike kit Martyn put up a while back.

Not sure about the strip, will need to see it in the flesh. Dave you do know bees make honey and not wasps??

Picky picky :P

We've got a hornet on our logo, so I don't think we're in any position to turn down other striped flying insects, especially considering that bees haven't been adopted by any other club in Scotland. Queen's Park have already co-opted the spiders, FFS - we need all the help we can get!

Edinburgh City on 1st and Stirlingshire Cup tie against Albion on either 21st or 22nd. Drawn at Forth bank but may get switched, still tbc.

I see we're still a year behind on Stirlingshire Cup finals :lol:

I seen young Isaac around town with a big looking Eastern European looking guy this morning.

Even at 42, I bet Jan Koller and Isaac would be dynamite. 'Til The Rangers took him off us in January :(

Even at 42, I bet Jan Koller and Isaac would be dynamite. 'Til The Rangers took him off us in January :(

This fella was tanned, looked Romanian or The likes.