Tinder

Undercooked?

She no read the instructions on the box?

Going by the story, I wouldn't have thought she could read at all tbh. 

He'd probably save a fortune, especially considering Dinner and Drinks for 2 can easily add up to over £100.

All you need is an old mattress and a plate of chips.

I've been going on far too many dates recently. My mate was giving me tips on how to cut down the amount of dates you have to go on to get your hole since he's started to clock up an impressive tinder record. It basically amounts to this:

1. Lower your standards. Apparently he's constantly running out of daily likes whereas that hardly ever happens to me.

2. Tell them quite quickly you're not looking for a gf. If they are looking for something more serious, move on.

3. Try and subtly get sex into the conversation. Say something that could be taken as an innuendo and see if they go for it and then just take it from there.

4. Never arrange a proper date. It should always be just a movie at either house, preferably quite late at night so you know they're pretty much guaranteed to stay over

There you have it. Less money more shagging.

One of my mates was messaged by a lassie asking if he wanted to f**k her. Although there were stipulations involved. The first being that her husband had to watch them and the others were that he wasn't allowed to wear a condom and he had to cum inside her because the husband likes to suck the cum out.

Dunno if he went for it or not.

Edited by K.T

Imagine if Kilt still posted on here with threads like this on the go. The stories we could have heard with Kilt experiencing Tinder for the first time would have been magnificent.

One of my mates was messaged by a lassie asking if he wanted to f**k her. Although there were stipulations involved. The first being that her husband had to watch them and the others were that he wasn't allowed to wear a condom and he had to cum inside her because the husband likes to suck the cum out.

Dunno if he went for it or not.

What's P&Bs no1 rule when talking about gagging for it women?

It's generally how it works these days. I used to find the whole Internet Dating thing cringey, then found out all my mates were on it when I moved back home after a year in England. Signed up, messaged a couple of burds a few weeks after joining and met up with a Lassie that was well out of my league who only herself had just joined it the week before after moving back to Scotland after working abroad for 5 years... Think you all know the end result :lol:

At lunch time in my work all the lads are on their phones swiping and messaging away, one of the lads in particular just shags anything with a pulse. He even had to put a temporary stop to dates until Pay Day as he is skint and tired because of all his dates / shagging!! And we're all on really good salaries so he's obviously spent a fuckin fortune :lol:

Who said club DECE was dead?

I've been going on far too many dates recently. My mate was giving me tips on how to cut down the amount of dates you have to go on to get your hole since he's started to clock up an impressive tinder record. It basically amounts to this:

1. Lower your standards. Apparently he's constantly running out of daily likes whereas that hardly ever happens to me.

2. Tell them quite quickly you're not looking for a gf. If they are looking for something more serious, move on.

3. Try and subtly get sex into the conversation. Say something that could be taken as an innuendo and see if they go for it and then just take it from there.

4. Never arrange a proper date. It should always be just a movie at either house, preferably quite late at night so you know they're pretty much guaranteed to stay over

There you have it. Less money more shagging.

Ah the rules to implied rape.

Made a profile again. In one night using those see who likes me things. I've had 3 fat women like me. Ones not terribly chubby and a defo 2 Pinter. The other 2 I wouldn't ride into battle.... Then again I am just after my nat king....

Made a profile again. In one night using those see who likes me things. I've had 3 fat women like me. Ones not terribly chubby and a defo 2 Pinter. The other 2 I wouldn't ride into battle.... Then again I am just after my nat king....

How keen do they look?